Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar - Linux ; VanguardLH wrote in news:Gd2dnXtwacx1JjXVnZ2dnUVZ_tLinZ2d@comcast.com: > He felt an altruistic need There is no such thing as altruism. If there were, your mother, her doctors, her nurses and your unknown father, would have murdered you at birth. -- Cod Almighty alt.usenet.kooks ...

  1. Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar

    --
    Cod Almighty

    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

  2. Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 03:01:12 +0000, |><\(\(\((@> aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > VanguardLH wrote in news:Gd2dnXtwacx1JjXVnZ2dnUVZ_tLinZ2d@comcast.com:
    >
    >> He felt an altruistic need

    > There is no such thing as altruism. If there were, your mother, her doctors,
    > her nurses and your unknown father, would have murdered you at birth.

    The whole survival of the human species up until the development of the
    capitalist system relied on altruism.

    http://www.commondreams.org/news2008/0814-14.htm

  3. Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar

    hwأf wrote in newsan.2008.08.18.15.03.16.720910@netscape.net:

    > On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 03:01:12 +0000, |><\(\(\((@> aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >
    >> VanguardLH wrote in news:Gd2dnXtwacx1JjXVnZ2dnUVZ_tLinZ2d@comcast.com:
    >>
    >>> He felt an altruistic need

    >> There is no such thing as altruism. If there were, your mother, her
    >> doctors,
    >> her nurses and your unknown father, would have murdered you at birth.

    > The whole survival of the human species up until the development of the
    > capitalist system relied on altruism.

    I am not going to get into a speculative discussion about Vangaurtard's age.

    --
    Cod Almighty

    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

  4. Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar

    hwأf, ye ill-bred sly divel, what have we here? a man or a fish,
    dead or alive?, ye breathed:

    > On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:15:10 +0000, |><\(\(\((@> aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >
    >> §ñühwØ£f wrote in newsan.2008.08.18.15.03.16.720910@netscape.net:
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 03:01:12 +0000, |><\(\(\((@> aided th' terraists
    >>> with
    >>> the following claims :

    >>> The whole survival of the human species up until the development of the
    >>> capitalist system relied on altruism.
    >>>

    >> I am not going to get into a speculative discussion about Vangaurtard's
    >> age.

    > You'll notice he's not going to bite on that one.
    > The gun nuts are much easier to troll

    THE WHAT?

    <****s 12-gauge shotgun>

  5. Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:15:10 +0000, |><\(\(\((@> aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > §ñühwØ£f wrote in newsan.2008.08.18.15.03.16.720910@netscape.net:
    >
    >> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 03:01:12 +0000, |><\(\(\((@> aided th' terraists with
    >> the following claims :

    >>> There is no such thing as altruism. If there were, your mother, her
    >>> doctors,
    >>> her nurses and your unknown father, would have murdered you at birth.

    >> The whole survival of the human species up until the development of the
    >> capitalist system relied on altruism.
    >>

    > I am not going to get into a speculative discussion about Vangaurtard's age.

    You'll notice he's not going to bite on that one.
    The gun nuts are much easier to troll

    http://www.commondreams.org/news2008/0818-14.htm

  6. Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 02:54:38 -1200, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Kadaitcha
    Man" bloviated:

    >hwأf, ye ill-bred sly divel, what have we here? a man or a fish,
    >dead or alive?, ye breathed:
    >
    >> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:15:10 +0000, |><\(\(\((@> aided th' terraists with
    >> the following claims :

    >>> I am not going to get into a speculative discussion about Vangaurtard's
    >>> age.

    >> You'll notice he's not going to bite on that one.
    >> The gun nuts are much easier to troll

    >THE WHAT?
    >
    ><****s 12-gauge shotgun>

    THE GUN NUTS YOU DEAF, ILLITERATE, ****STUMP.

  7. Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar

    Aratzio, ye bankrupt base hungarian wight, if thou art changed to aught,
    tis to an ass, ye pecked:

    > On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 02:54:38 -1200, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Kadaitcha
    > Man" bloviated:
    >
    >>hwأf, ye ill-bred sly divel, what have we here? a man or a fish,
    >>dead or alive?, ye breathed:
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:15:10 +0000, |><\(\(\((@> aided th' terraists
    >>> with
    >>> the following claims :

    >>> You'll notice he's not going to bite on that one.
    >>> The gun nuts are much easier to troll

    >>THE WHAT?
    >>
    >><****s 12-gauge shotgun>

    > THE GUN NUTS YOU DEAF, ILLITERATE, ****STUMP.

    Huh? You'll have to type in all caps. I'm deaf, you know.

  8. Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar

    hwأf, ye crook-pated slut, I can see thy pride peep through each
    part of thee, ye balked:

    > On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 02:54:38 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >
    >> §ñühwØ£f, ye ill-bred sly divel, what have we here? a man or a fish,
    >> dead or alive?, ye breathed:
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:15:10 +0000, |><\(\(\((@> aided th' terraists
    >>> with
    >>> the following claims :

    >>> You'll notice he's not going to bite on that one.
    >>> The gun nuts are much easier to troll

    >> THE WHAT?
    >>
    >> <****s 12-gauge shotgun>

    > People what are crazy about firearms, mate.
    > They're abby normal.

    SHOOT THE BASTARDS!!!1!

  9. Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:41:33 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > §ñühwØ£f, ye crook-pated slut, I can see thy pride peep through each
    > part of thee, ye balked:
    >
    >> On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 02:54:38 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    >> the following claims :
    >>
    >>> §ñühwØ£f, ye ill-bred sly divel, what have we here? a man or a fish,
    >>> dead or alive?, ye breathed:

    >>> THE WHAT?
    >>>
    >>> <****s 12-gauge shotgun>

    >> People what are crazy about firearms, mate.
    >> They're abby normal.

    > SHOOT THE BASTARDS!!!1!

    Just get them drunk and they do that to themselves

    http://www.velvetrevolution.us/prosecute_rove/

  10. Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar

    * hwأf peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:41:33 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :

    Nice quote-tag!

    --
    Cheer Up! Things are getting worse at a slower rate.

  11. Re: A fix for tooltips behind taskbar

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:14:49 -0400, Linonut aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > * §ñühwØ£f peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:41:33 -1200, Kadaitcha Man aided th' terraists with
    >> the following claims :

    > Nice quote-tag!

    Spankyou...spankyou berry much...

    http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/08/20/11095/