Re: AVG 8 (the free one!) - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: AVG 8 (the free one!) - Linux ; Fastmoggy wrote in news:uJSpk.117852$bi3.80818@newsfe11.ams2: > Anyone else had a problem this morning? Yeah. I strained too hard taking a **** and busted a haemorrhoid. -- Cod Almighty alt.usenet.kooks "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us." Hamlet, Act 3, ...

  1. Re: AVG 8 (the free one!)

    --
    Cod Almighty

    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

  2. Re: AVG 8 (the free one!)

    "|><\(\(\((@>" wrote in message
    > Fastmoggy wrote in news:uJSpk.117852$bi3.80818@newsfe11.ams2:
    >
    >> Anyone else had a problem this morning?

    > Yeah. I strained too hard taking a **** and busted a haemorrhoid.
    >
    > --
    > Cod Almighty

    Tried using a grease gun?

  3. Re: AVG 8 (the free one!)

    Fastmoggy wrote in news:LaVpk.13684$JM.6568@newsfe16.ams2:

    > "|><\(\(\((@>" wrote in message
    >> Fastmoggy wrote in news:uJSpk.117852$bi3.80818@newsfe11.ams2:
    >>
    >>> Anyone else had a problem this morning?

    >> Yeah. I strained too hard taking a **** and busted a haemorrhoid.

    > Tried using a grease gun?

    No. I already lost 6 screw drivers, a set of metric open-ended spanners,
    three adjustable wrenches, two pairs of electrician's pliers, two pairs of
    needle-nose pliers, a hacksaw, two tenon saws, one dovetail saw, my
    great-grandfather's sequoia bow saw, one pry bar, one round-head hammer, two
    claw hammers, three rubber mallets, one Bosch electric drill with extension
    cord, one very expensive Hilti power-impact drill, a Ramset gun with 30 live
    black charges, a circular saw, three paint brushes and an extension ladder
    up there.

    Not only is my ****ing arse killing me, there's not much left of my toolkit.

    --
    Cod Almighty

    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

  4. Re: AVG 8 (the free one!)

    |><\(\(\((@> "contributed" in alt.os.windows-xp:

    > Fastmoggy wrote in news:LaVpk.13684$JM.6568@newsfe16.ams2:
    >

    >> "|><\(\(\((@>" wrote in message

    >>> Yeah. I strained too hard taking a **** and busted a haemorrhoid.

    >> Tried using a grease gun?

    > No. I already lost 6 screw drivers, a set of metric open-ended
    > spanners, three adjustable wrenches, two pairs of electrician's
    > pliers, two pairs of needle-nose pliers, a hacksaw, two tenon saws,
    > one dovetail saw, my great-grandfather's sequoia bow saw, one pry bar,
    > one round-head hammer, two claw hammers, three rubber mallets, one
    > Bosch electric drill with extension cord, one very expensive Hilti
    > power-impact drill, a Ramset gun with 30 live black charges, a
    > circular saw, three paint brushes and an extension ladder up there.
    >
    > Not only is my ****ing arse killing me, there's not much left of my
    > toolkit.

    If you /ever/ get your toolkit back it needs some cleaning, huh?