ON TOPIC: Tattoo Vampire is a bitch - Linux

This is a discussion on ON TOPIC: Tattoo Vampire is a bitch - Linux ; Nothing going on in the world of Linux in my neck of the woods either, so let's discuss the fact that Tattoo Vampire is a bitch....

  1. ON TOPIC: Tattoo Vampire is a bitch

    Nothing going on in the world of Linux in my neck of the woods either,
    so let's discuss the fact that Tattoo Vampire is a bitch.

  2. Re: ON TOPIC: Tattoo Vampire is a bitch

    "cc" wrote in message
    > Nothing going on in the world of Linux in my neck of the woods either,
    > so let's discuss the fact that Tattoo Vampire is a bitch.

    Earlier I would have thought that something like this was off-topic. But
    now we know that as long as "nothing is going on" that anything and
    everything is officially on-topic. Cool.

  3. cc cries, stamps tiny little foot

    cc wrote:

    > Nothing

    Yep, nothing at all.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    Good to the last supper

  4. Re: cc cries, stamps tiny little foot

    Tattoo Vampire, ye befuddled common enemy of man, hell is empty and all
    the devils are here, ye gossiped:

    > cc wrote:
    >
    >> Nothing

    > Yep, nothing at all.

    G'day.

    > --
    > Regards,
    > [tv]
    >
    > Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    > Good to the last supper

  5. Re: cc cries, stamps tiny little foot

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:

    > G'day.

    Hola

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: ON TOPIC: Tattoo Vampire is a bitch

    On Aug 17, 1:58*am, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    > > Nothing

    > Yep, nothing at all.

    An on topic truth is not nothing.