Michael Glasser wastes time on revver.com - Linux

This is a discussion on Michael Glasser wastes time on revver.com - Linux ; On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:23:20 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote: > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: >> On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:46:54 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote: >> >>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: >>>> On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:40:33 +0100, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Michael Glasser wastes time on revver.com

    HPT has dozens of nyms......
    You could easily be all of them.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Michael Glasser wastes time on revver.com

    I doubt it, I have a life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2