Interesting... - Linux

This is a discussion on Interesting... - Linux ; Tattoo Vampire is doing a bunch of Google searches on variations of my personal and professional information. Just odd... why would he do that... other than the obvious which he will never admit to. -- Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

  1. Interesting...

    --
    Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly
    slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond

  2. Re: Interesting...

    Snit wrote:

    > Ah, is Tattoo Vampire now going to start denying what he knows to be the
    > truth? Poor Tattoo... not so happy his actions in regards to me are so easy
    > to find out.

    So tell us how you've managed to track someone's Google searches, rocket
    scientist.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....It ain't over, but the fat lady is clearing her throat.

    Good to the last supper

  3. Re: Interesting...

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    d62y6d4w7z55$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/14/08 8:07 PM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Ah, is Tattoo Vampire now going to start denying what he knows to be the
    >> truth? Poor Tattoo... not so happy his actions in regards to me are so easy
    >> to find out.

    > So tell us how you've managed to track someone's Google searches, rocket
    > scientist.

    Ah, and tell you how you gave yourself away. Naw... but I note not even you
    are denying your actions. Your actions are not as hard to trace as you
    thought, eh?

    --
    Never stand between a dog and the hydrant. - John Peers

  4. Re: Interesting...

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:07:37 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Ah, is Tattoo Vampire now going to start denying what he knows to be the
    >> truth? Poor Tattoo... not so happy his actions in regards to me are so
    >> easy to find out.

    > So tell us how you've managed to track someone's Google searches, rocket
    > scientist.

    Should be interesting...
    Michael Snit Glasser's been wrong before, looks
    like he's going to make another fool of himself.

    Time to break out the popcorn?

    --
    Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
    for Vista, a junk bond?

  5. Re: Interesting...

    You're full of ****, Snot. As usual.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....I'm NOT unemployed. ....I'm a consultant.

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: Interesting...

    Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glasser blubbered incoherently:

    > "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    > d62y6d4w7z55$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/14/08 8:07 PM:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ah, is Tattoo Vampire now going to start denying what he knows to be the
    >>> truth? Poor Tattoo... not so happy his actions in regards to me are so
    >>> easy to find out.

    >> So tell us how you've managed to track someone's Google searches, rocket
    >> scientist.

    > Ah, and tell you how you gave yourself away. Naw...

    Nope, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glasser, it would tell that you are lying
    again. Pray tell, you totally inept, incompetent "IT teacher" how you track
    the google searches of someone else

    > but I note not even you are denying your actions.

    Why should he deny your alcoholic excesses?
    You are obviously in "delirium tremens"

    > Your actions are not as hard to trace as you thought, eh?

    Your idiocy is not as hard to see as you hoped, Michael Glasser, eh?
    --
    You're not my type. For that matter, you're not even my species

  7. Re: Interesting...

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:55:58 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glasser blubbered incoherently:
    >
    >> "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    >> d62y6d4w7z55$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/14/08 8:07 PM:

    >>> So tell us how you've managed to track someone's Google searches,
    >>> rocket scientist.

    >> Ah, and tell you how you gave yourself away. Naw...

    > Nope, Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glasser, it would tell that you are lying
    > again. Pray tell, you totally inept, incompetent "IT teacher" how you
    > track the google searches of someone else
    >
    >> but I note not even you are denying your actions.

    > Why should he deny your alcoholic excesses? You are obviously in "delirium
    > tremens"
    >
    >> Your actions are not as hard to trace as you thought, eh?
    >>

    > Your idiocy is not as hard to see as you hoped, Michael Glasser, eh?

    Michael Snit Glasser gets more idiotic each day.
    IMO he actually sounds like he's *desperately* trolling.

    --
    Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
    for Vista, a junk bond?

  8. Re: Interesting...

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    xfgm5t7ynolx$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/15/08 3:43 AM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Ah, and tell you how you gave yourself away. Naw... but I note not even you
    >> are denying your actions. Your actions are not as hard to trace as you
    >> thought, eh?

    > You're full of ****, Snot. As usual.

    Nope. I am, as I generally am, right. And, no, I shan't tell you how you
    gave yourself away. But you did.

    --
    If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
    Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

  9. Re: Interesting...

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Snit

    wrote
    on Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:05:58 -0700
    :
    > Tattoo Vampire is doing a bunch of Google searches on variations of my
    > personal and professional information.
    >
    > Just odd... why would he do that... other than the obvious which he will
    > never admit to.

    And this is relevant to the Linux GUI problem precisely.....how?

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Windows. Multi-platform(1), multi-tasking(1), multi-user(1).
    (1) if one defines "multi" as "exactly one".

  10. Re: Interesting...

    "The Ghost In The Machine" stated in post
    og0hn5-t94.ln1@sirius.tg00suus7038.net on 8/15/08 12:03 PM:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Snit
    >
    > wrote
    > on Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:05:58 -0700
    > :
    >> Tattoo Vampire is doing a bunch of Google searches on variations of my
    >> personal and professional information.
    >>
    >> Just odd... why would he do that... other than the obvious which he will
    >> never admit to.
    >>

    > And this is relevant to the Linux GUI problem precisely.....how?

    This forum is becoming a personal-attack forum with people who are insecure
    targeting me because of their own personal problems. I do wish they could
    try to stop putting others down and work on raising themselves up, but I
    suspect that will not happen with many.

    The funny thing in this case is at first Tattoo Vampire tried to make it
    look like I was wrong - and then he proved I was right about his doing
    research on me. He simply had no idea how many tracks he left behind.

    --
    Satan lives for my sins... now *that* is dedication!

  11. Re: Interesting...

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:39:31 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "The Ghost In The Machine" stated in
    > post og0hn5-t94.ln1@sirius.tg00suus7038.net on 8/15/08 12:03 PM:
    >
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Snit
    >>
    >> wrote
    >> on Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:05:58 -0700
    >> :
    >>> Tattoo Vampire is doing a bunch of Google searches on variations of my
    >>> personal and professional information.
    >>>
    >>> Just odd... why would he do that... other than the obvious which he
    >>> will never admit to.
    >>>

    >> And this is relevant to the Linux GUI problem precisely.....how?

    > This forum is becoming a personal-attack forum with people who are
    > insecure targeting me because of their own personal problems. I do wish
    > they could try to stop putting others down and work on raising
    > themselves up, but I suspect that will not happen with many.
    >
    > The funny thing in this case is at first Tattoo Vampire tried to make it
    > look like I was wrong - and then he proved I was right about his doing
    > research on me. He simply had no idea how many tracks he left behind.

    Are you checking yours?

    --
    Rick

  12. Re: Interesting...

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:03:20 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Snit
    >
    > wrote
    > on Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:05:58 -0700
    > :
    >> Tattoo Vampire is doing a bunch of Google searches on variations of my
    >> personal and professional information.
    >>
    >> Just odd... why would he do that... other than the obvious which he
    >> will never admit to.
    >>

    > And this is relevant to the Linux GUI problem precisely.....how?

    LOL, yeah, he's here to discuss Linux, or, wasn't he taking a
    sabbatical...whatever.

    -Thufir

  13. Re: Interesting...

    "thufir" stated in post
    Rhlpk.83435$nD.71959@pd7urf1no on 8/15/08 1:02 PM:

    > On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:03:20 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Snit
    >>
    >> wrote
    >> on Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:05:58 -0700
    >> :
    >>> Tattoo Vampire is doing a bunch of Google searches on variations of my
    >>> personal and professional information.
    >>>
    >>> Just odd... why would he do that... other than the obvious which he
    >>> will never admit to.
    >>>

    >> And this is relevant to the Linux GUI problem precisely.....how?

    > LOL, yeah, he's here to discuss Linux, or, wasn't he taking a
    > sabbatical...whatever.

    Oh, I was just kindly letting you know your tracks were left all over the
    place in ways you were ignorant about. And you then kindly proved it.

    --
    One who makes no mistakes, never makes anything.

  14. Re: Interesting...

    Snit wrote:

    > This forum is becoming a personal-attack forum

    You should know, asshole. I'm just giving back to you what you've given so
    many others in here. How does it feel to be on the receiving end, Snit?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....==/==/==/==Police tagline==/==/==Do not cross ==/==/==/==

    Good to the last supper

  15. Re: Interesting...

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    1ovwnorhasq51$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/15/08 8:06 PM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> This forum is becoming a personal-attack forum

    > You should know, asshole. I'm just giving back to you what you've given so
    > many others in here. How does it feel to be on the receiving end, Snit?

    Please quote where you think I have "given" first... or, really, at all. I
    simply do not sink to the level you and others do.

    --
    Never stand between a dog and the hydrant. - John Peers

  16. Re: Interesting...

    Snit wrote:

    > Please quote where you think I have "given" first... or, really, at all. I
    > simply do not sink to the level you and others do.

    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! More proof you're a useless liar, Mikey.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing.

    Good to the last supper

  17. Re: Interesting...

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    bgdxzckng0aj.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/16/08 6:22 AM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Please quote where you think I have "given" first... or, really, at all. I
    >> simply do not sink to the level you and others do.

    > BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! More proof you're a useless liar, Mikey.

    You *again* dodge.

    I do wish you could leave your personal attacks behind and actually talk
    about technology. You handle your insecurities poorly.

    --
    "If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
    - Anatole France

  18. Re: Interesting...

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > **** wrote:
    >
    >> This forum is becoming a personal-attack forum

    > You should know, asshole. I'm just giving back to you what you've given
    > so many others in here. How does it feel to be on the receiving end,
    > Snit?

    I have no doubt that, being an attention-starved troll, he's truly
    enjoying it.

  19. Re: Interesting...

    "chrisv" stated in post
    q_qdndW1Oe01RDvVnZ2dnUVZ_tvinZ2d@giganews.com on 8/16/08 6:44 AM:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> **** wrote:
    >>
    >>> This forum is becoming a personal-attack forum

    >> You should know, asshole. I'm just giving back to you what you've given
    >> so many others in here. How does it feel to be on the receiving end,
    >> Snit?

    > I have no doubt that, being an attention-starved troll, he's truly
    > enjoying it.

    Well, let me correct you of that incorrect belief: I have *no* like for the
    personal attacks nor do I respect those who react in such a way when they
    are faced with technical information they do not like and yet cannot refute
    in a honest and honorable way. Frankly I find such behavior from Tattoo
    Vampire and others to be juvenile and boring. Notice how many accusations
    he and others make against me without *ever* supporting their silliness...
    as if supporting accusations against others was what this forum was even
    about. Why not rise above all the silliness and talk *technology* or
    users... focusing, of course, on Linux.

    --
    You really have to give credit to Apple for driving innovation.

  20. Re: Interesting...

    Snit wrote:

    > I do wish you could leave your personal attacks behind and actually talk
    > about technology. You handle your insecurities poorly.

    Insecure compared to what? YOU??? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

    Get a haircut and go find a real job, hippie. Your wife deserves better than
    to slave away earning a check while you spend all your time online.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....5 billion years the earth takes to form, and we get THIS?

    Good to the last supper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast