Interesting... - Linux

This is a discussion on Interesting... - Linux ; chrisv wrote: > I have no doubt that, being an attention-starved troll, he's truly > enjoying it. Then why is he crying so long and so loudly? ;-) -- Regards, [tv] ....5 billion years the earth takes to form, and ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 38 of 38

  1. Re: Interesting...

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....5 billion years the earth takes to form, and we get THIS?

    Good to the last supper

  2. Re: Interesting...

    Yet you keep right on replying, don't you? You live for this ****, Snit.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....He who laughs last...had to have it explained.

    Good to the last supper

  3. Re: Interesting...

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    9juc5azk6acl$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/16/08 7:24 AM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> I do wish you could leave your personal attacks behind and actually talk
    >> about technology. You handle your insecurities poorly.

    > Insecure compared to what? YOU??? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!
    >
    > Get a haircut and go find a real job, hippie. Your wife deserves better than
    > to slave away earning a check while you spend all your time online.

    And you just proved me right.

    --
    Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly
    slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond

  4. Re: Interesting...

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    nphhg5o35ce5$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/16/08 7:26 AM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Frankly I find such behavior from Tattoo Vampire and others to be juvenile
    >> and boring.

    > Yet you keep right on replying, don't you? You live for this ****, Snit.

    The fact that you see my merely replying to your silliness as a sign of
    approval is another sign I am right about you.

    In any case, you never did explain how you think I figured out you were
    doing research on me before you made it public. At least that would be a
    topic that would include something about technology instead of *just* your
    personal insults.

    --
    When thinking changes your mind, that's philosophy.
    When God changes your mind, that's faith.

  5. Re: Interesting...

    Snit wrote:

    > The fact that you see my merely replying to your silliness as a sign of
    > approval is another sign I am right about you.

    I don't want your approval, I feed on your anger and inherent low
    self-esteem.

    > In any case, you never did explain how you think I figured out you were
    > doing research on me before you made it public. At least that would be a
    > topic that would include something about technology instead of *just* your
    > personal insults.

    I never said I thought you had figured out anything, other than how to
    insert your head deeply into your own sphincter.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a picture of a thousand
    words worth?

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: Interesting...

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 17:25:43 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> The fact that you see my merely replying to your silliness as a sign of
    >> approval is another sign I am right about you.

    > I don't want your approval, I feed on your anger and inherent low
    > self-esteem.

    Michael Snit Glasser hasn't been right about anyone or anything yet.
    However a lot of people are right about him, how he changes people's
    posts, how he lies, how he trolls etc.

    >> In any case, you never did explain how you think I figured out you were
    >> doing research on me before you made it public. At least that would be
    >> a topic that would include something about technology instead of *just*
    >> your personal insults.

    > I never said I thought you had figured out anything, other than how to
    > insert your head deeply into your own sphincter.

    IMO, it's already in there.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  7. Re: Interesting...

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    17ln4blmk88qn.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/16/08 2:25 PM:

    >> In any case, you never did explain how you think I figured out you were
    >> doing research on me before you made it public. At least that would be a
    >> topic that would include something about technology instead of *just* your
    >> personal insults.

    > I never said I thought you had figured out anything, other than how to
    > insert your head deeply into your own sphincter.

    The question is not what you had said or not said... the question is about
    how did I figure out how you were doing research on me. Remember, I
    publicly noted you were doing so *before* you proved it by talking about
    your research.

    --
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
    nothing. - Unknown

  8. Re: Interesting...

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:36:30 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > The question is not what you had said or not said... the question is
    > about how did I figure out how you were doing research on me.

    The original claim implied that you knew what search terms he'd used.

    -Thufir

  9. Re: Interesting...

    Snit wrote:

    > The question is not what you had said or not said... the question is about
    > how did I figure out how you were doing research on me. Remember, I
    > publicly noted you were doing so *before* you proved it by talking about
    > your research.

    No, you just made an assumption. That's hardly earth-shattering.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....How do they make the Teflon stick to frying pans?

    Good to the last supper

  10. Re: Interesting...

    thufir wrote:

    > The original claim implied that you knew what search terms he'd used.

    The keywords I searched on were:

    troll loser no life bum apple mac windows useless imaginary fake business
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Do not make whisky in private, or water in public.

    Good to the last supper

  11. Re: Interesting...

    "thufir" stated in post
    6TLpk.12160$hx.4139@pd7urf3no on 8/16/08 7:17 PM:

    > On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:36:30 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >

    >> The question is not what you had said or not said... the question is
    >> about how did I figure out how you were doing research on me.

    > The original claim implied that you knew what search terms he'd used.

    Ah, so it merely has been shown I was right about him doing research - you
    think it is possible I know *that* but not what search terms he used.
    Sure... that would be a possibility - and I do not know *all* of the search
    terms he used, I am sure, but I do know some - and more importantly I know
    he was doing searches. He should read the privacy policies of the sites he
    is using *very* carefully... assuming he does not want people to know he is
    doing research on them. Maybe he does not care.

    --
    I think the Apple guys have a very good point when they say we should let
    designers lead the definition of the user experience.

  12. Re: Interesting...

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    cah7awg8eu2h$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/16/08 7:25 PM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> The question is not what you had said or not said... the question is about
    >> how did I figure out how you were doing research on me. Remember, I
    >> publicly noted you were doing so *before* you proved it by talking about
    >> your research.

    > No, you just made an assumption. That's hardly earth-shattering.

    Ah, it was simply safe to assume you were doing research on me. LOL!

    --
    "Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to
    all but the most crucial features." -- Steve Jobs

  13. Re: Interesting...

    Snit wrote:

    > Maybe he does not care.

    I really have no reason to care anything about what you might think, feel or
    do. But you're a lot of fun to troll.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Yes, you're right. Unfortunately, I don't really care.

    Good to the last supper

  14. Re: Interesting...

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    cadztyoec9z5.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/16/08 9:04 PM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Maybe he does not care.

    > I really have no reason to care anything about what you might think, feel or
    > do. But you're a lot of fun to troll.

    At least you admit you are simply trolling and not trying to be rational.

    --
    When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
    to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not

  15. Re: Interesting...

    Snit wrote:

    > At least you admit you are simply trolling

    Guess you never saw the organization info in my extended headers, huh?

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Procrastination Day Has Been Postponed!

    Good to the last supper

  16. TROLL ELERT (Re: Interesting...)

    Tattoo Vampire, ye jarring poisonous bunch-backed toad, thy bones are
    hollow, impiety has made a feast of thee, ye cooed:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> At least you admit you are simply trolling

    > Guess you never saw the organization info in my extended headers, huh?

    TROLL!!!1! Run away!!!!!1!

    > --
    > Regards,
    > [tv]
    >
    > ...Procrastination Day Has Been Postponed!
    >
    > Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    > Good to the last supper

  17. Re: Interesting...

    Snit, ye bat-fowling impudent, hang cur, hang, you whoreson, insolent
    noisemaker, ye extruded:

    > "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    > cadztyoec9z5.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 8/16/08 9:04 PM:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> Maybe he does not care.

    >> I really have no reason to care anything about what you might think, feel
    >> or
    >> do. But you're a lot of fun to troll.

    > At least you admit you are simply trolling and not trying to be rational.

    Why do you feel that trolling and rationality are mutually exclusive, snit?

  18. Re: TROLL ELERT (Re: Interesting...)

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:

    > TROLL!!!1! Run away!!!!!1!

    :-P

    --