New Example of Microsoft Munchkins in Digg? (Abusive Account) - Linux

  2. Re: New Example of Microsoft Munchkins in Digg? (Abusive Account)

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:34:55 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > http://digg.com/users/Amiga501
    >
    > As you can see:
    >
    > 1. It's used to troll GNU/Linux topics
    > 2. It contains insidious messages
    > 3. It uses my (warped) photos
    > 4. It's used to harass me
    >
    > People have complained a lot about Slashdot as well, especially recently.
    >
    > Microsoft hires agencies to do its trolling <
    > http://boycottnovell.com/2008/08/12/...-mr-youth-llc/ >.

    Hahahha!
    That's funny....
    You never looked better Roy!
    I wonder if they did that with Gimp?

    Me thinks you have struck a nerve with some people on Digg and things are
    getting warm for you.

    What do you expect?

    Scripting your spewage day after day, using your own site as evidence in
    order to pump up the hit count and so forth.
    Do you really think people are that naive?

    You made your bed, now go to sleep and be a good boy Roy..

    BTW I never would have seen that had you not posted it here.
    I'll bet others would say the same.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: