[Old] MSBBC Covered Windows Back Doors Back in 1999 (Almost a Decade Ago) - Linux

  2. Re: [Old] MSBBC Covered Windows Back Doors Back in 1999 (Almost a Decade Ago)

    In article <3636303.BG8KCFx96D@schestowitz.com>,
    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    [old stuff he knows is wrong]

    And Bruce Schneier pointed out what was wrong with that "analysis"
    almost a decade a go. Why do you always ignore that?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  3. Re: [Old] MSBBC Covered Windows Back Doors Back in 1999 (Almost a Decade Ago)

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:43:24 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article <3636303.BG8KCFx96D@schestowitz.com>,
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > [old stuff he knows is wrong]
    >
    > And Bruce Schneier pointed out what was wrong with that "analysis"
    > almost a decade a go. Why do you always ignore that?

    Because it's a slow day in the propaganda department and Roy Schestowitz
    has to keep the post count high.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: