Re: I was wrong... Acer Linpus machine.. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: I was wrong... Acer Linpus machine.. - Linux ; * Moshe Goldfarb. peremptorily fired off this memo: > Oh one last thing, I forgot who it was tried to purchase appliances > (washer/dryer) at BestBuy and walked out because it was a zoo. > I had the same experience ...

  1. Re: I was wrong... Acer Linpus machine..

    > Oh one last thing, I forgot who it was tried to purchase appliances
    > (washer/dryer) at BestBuy and walked out because it was a zoo.
    > I had the same experience yesterday and will not go there again.
    > Evidently they adopted the zoo format here as well.
    >
    > Parents with 5 kids monopolizing the laptops playing bowling etc with no
    > intention of buying. Obnoxious people blocking access to these things so
    > that people who ARE interested in buying could not demo and endless noise
    > blasting from audio systems.

    Yeah, that's one advantage of Office Depot -- it's quiet.

    The Walmart electronics section also has teevees blaring.

    --
    You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.

  2. Re: I was wrong... Acer Linpus machine..

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:15:30 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > Yeah, that's one advantage of Office Depot -- it's quiet.
    >
    > The Walmart electronics section also has teevees blaring.

    Same where I live, in fact I never see any people in those stores?
    I guess they do a lot of their business with companies who order from them
    online etc.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: