Re: I was wrong... Acer Linpus machine.. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: I was wrong... Acer Linpus machine.. - Linux ; Jerry McBride wrote: > Nice, honest post that actually makes sense. Amazing. Not all that amazing when you look at its history. -- | spike1@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! | | Andrew Halliwell BSc | ...

  1. Re: I was wrong... Acer Linpus machine..

    Jerry McBride wrote:
    > Nice, honest post that actually makes sense. Amazing.

    Not all that amazing when you look at its history.

  2. Re: I was wrong... Acer Linpus machine..

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    >Jerry McBride wrote:
    >>
    >> Nice, honest post that actually makes sense. Amazing.

    >Not all that amazing when you look at its history.

    Exactly. The mentally-ill flat**** loser does this from time to time.
    It does not make-up for his dishonest, idiotic trolling.

+ Reply to Thread