Re: I brought a fresh bunch of diapers for the cola "advocates" - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: I brought a fresh bunch of diapers for the cola "advocates" - Linux ; DFS wrote: Are they adult size diapers that fit on their swollen heads?...

  1. Re: I brought a fresh bunch of diapers for the cola "advocates"

    DFS wrote:

    Are they adult size diapers that fit on their swollen heads?

  2. Re: I brought a fresh bunch of diapers for the cola "advocates"

    The Lone Ranger wrote:

    >DFS wrote:
    >

    >Are they adult size diapers that fit on their swollen heads?

    *plonk*

+ Reply to Thread