Re: Fluxbuntu install failure - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Fluxbuntu install failure - Linux ; William Poaster, ye self-centred hell's black intelligencer, let's meet as little as we can, ye vented: > On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:28:20 -0400, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote: > >> d wrote: >> >>> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote: >>>> Frank ...

  1. Re: Fluxbuntu install failure

    William Poaster, ye self-centred hell's black intelligencer, let's meet
    as little as we can, ye vented:

    > On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:28:20 -0400, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >
    >> d wrote:

    >>> 10. because you have even less idea whats going on underneath than
    >>> windows

    >> Maybe in your case.

    > Because it's open source, a linux user has actually got *more* chance of
    > fixing things than a in closed source Windoze, where you'd have to wait
    > till M$ decide *if* they're gonna fix it.

    What a complete load of ****ing ****. There are innumerable dead open source
    projects on sourceforge, and there hundreds of millions more users who do
    not know what code is, let alone are capable of debugging, fixing and
    recompiling it, you less than useless one-eyed linuxfuxtard cunt.

    The only people who have "*more* chance of fixing things", you brain dead
    flapfart, are those who know how to fix them.

  2. Re: Fluxbuntu install failure

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:46:37 -1200, Verbrugge uit den Anuscoureur aided
    th' terraists with the following claims :

    > William Poaster, ye self-centred hell's black intelligencer, let's meet
    > as little as we can, ye vented:

    >>> Maybe in your case.

    >> Because it's open source, a linux user has actually got *more* chance of
    >> fixing things than a in closed source Windoze, where you'd have to wait
    >> till M$ decide *if* they're gonna fix it.

    > What a complete load of ****ing ****. There are innumerable dead open source
    > projects on sourceforge, and there hundreds of millions more users who do
    > not know what code is, let alone are capable of debugging, fixing and
    > recompiling it, you less than useless one-eyed linuxfuxtard cunt.
    >
    > The only people who have "*more* chance of fixing things", you brain dead
    > flapfart, are those who know how to fix them.

    Uh...try an active distro with a good rating and track record like wot yew
    finds on distrowatch.com?

  3. Re: Fluxbuntu install failure

    Verbrugge uit den Anuscoureur wrote:
    > William Poaster, ye self-centred hell's black intelligencer, let's meet
    > as little as we can, ye vented:

    >>> Maybe in your case.

    >> Because it's open source, a linux user has actually got *more* chance of
    >> fixing things than a in closed source Windoze, where you'd have to wait
    >> till M$ decide *if* they're gonna fix it.

    > What a complete load of ****ing ****. There are innumerable dead open source
    > projects on sourceforge,

    Read articles about, that tell the TRUTH, and ignore it OR....

    > and there hundreds of millions more users who do
    > not know what code is, let alone are capable of debugging, fixing and
    > recompiling it

    and then there's those WHO can... compare to EVERY Win**** user who has
    no idea what's going on.

    > you less than useless one-eyed linuxfuxtard cunt.

    That makes sense, PMSL.

    > The only people who have "*more* chance of fixing things", you brain dead
    > flapfart, are those who know how to fix them.

    What? Micro**** (see URL:#yourself don't)

+ Reply to Thread