Rival - Vista security - GONE - Linux

This is a discussion on Rival - Vista security - GONE - Linux ; Linonut wrote: > * The Bee peremptorily fired off this memo: > >> Linonut wrote: >>> * Gregory Shearman peremptorily fired off this memo: >>> >>>> Sinister Midget wrote: >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> This person actually thinks I care. Old ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Results 301 to 320 of 320

  1. Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    Linonut wrote:
    > * The Bee peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>> * Gregory Shearman peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Idiot.

    >> - That's a soft logical , because I like to go toe to toe
    >> with you, but you're no challenge. ;-)

    > Idiot.

    You mama was an idiot for having you.

  2. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    chrisv wrote:
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> nym-shifting troll wrote:
    >>> He don't have the guts to go one on one.

    >> Ah, another one of those "if you answer me, I win, if you don't answer
    >> me, you lose" trolls who equates long-distance verbal sparring with
    >> manliness.

    > It's really just more shameless lying from the troll. There is no
    > logical connection from "doesn't want to read idiotic, dishonest,
    > repetitious troll-****e" to "doesn't have the guts".

    This is what I mean about the NG being funny. This NG has been hammered.

  3. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:14:27 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * The Bee peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> chrisv wrote:

    >>> Why, a total asshole and wanker, of course.

    >> Kohlmann is no longer of any relevance to me. I have to give him a hard
    >> . That's a hard logical . The Family Man and Father Knows
    >> Best can kiss my ass.

    > Looks like "The Bee" got stung!

    As Peter pointed out, the troll made *itself* look a "total asshole and
    wanker" (nothing unusual there), so in effect it stung itself! LOL

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ

  4. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    William Poaster wrote:

    You can all sing it to the Secret Agent man tune.

    There's a man who leads a life of danger
    To everyone he meets he stays a stranger
    With every move he makes another chance he takes
    Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow

    Mr. Filter Man, Mr. Filter Man
    He's given you a filter and taken down your name

    ------ lead guitar ------

    Mr. Filter Man, Mr. Filter Man
    He's given you a filter and taken down your name

    Mr. Filter Man, Mr. Filter Man
    He's given you a filter and taken down your name

    Mr. Filter Man

  5. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:34:57 +0200, Peter Khlmann wrote:

    >> Poaster is a boob.
    >> He is known around these parts as William "Filters" Poaster because all he
    >> ever talks about is his filters.
    >>
    >> He never misses an opportunity to reply 3rd party though...
    >>

    > Oh, and flatfish sides again with a nym-thief
    >
    > What a surprise. After all, you have lots of experience with nym-stealing
    > yourself, right, flatfish?

    1. I don't side with anybody.
    2. I tell it like it is.
    3. Of Poaster was a Windows advocate my opinion of him would be the same.

    That goes double for you Kohlmann "video expert"....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  6. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:42:32 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:14:27 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * The Bee peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Kohlmann is no longer of any relevance to me. I have to give him a hard
    >>> . That's a hard logical . The Family Man and Father Knows
    >>> Best can kiss my ass.

    >> Looks like "The Bee" got stung!

    > As Peter pointed out, the troll made *itself* look a "total asshole and
    > wanker" (nothing unusual there), so in effect it stung itself! LOL

    The difference is he is doing it on purpose to get a rise out of you guys.

    You on the other hand, William Poaster....well...you get the drift...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:42:32 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:14:27 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> * The Bee peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Looks like "The Bee" got stung!

    >> As Peter pointed out, the troll made *itself* look a "total asshole and
    >> wanker" (nothing unusual there), so in effect it stung itself! LOL

    > The difference is he is doing it on purpose to get a rise out of you guys.

    Thge only thing he achieves is looking exactly the idiot he really is

    > You on the other hand, William Poaster....well...you get the drift...

    --
    Any idiot can run XP. And usually does.

  8. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:42:32 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:14:27 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> * The Bee peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Looks like "The Bee" got stung!

    >> As Peter pointed out, the troll made *itself* look a "total asshole and
    >> wanker" (nothing unusual there), so in effect it stung itself! LOL

    > The difference is he is doing it on purpose to get a rise out of you guys.
    >
    > You on the other hand, William Poaster....well...you get the drift...

    They are clueless about it. The posse is like a bunch of rabid dogs with
    only one thing on their minds MS vs Linux or Linux vs MS. Toss them
    either bone and watch them slobber on it. I am surprised they haven't
    attacked each other over the bone.

  9. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:06:32 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> As Peter pointed out, the troll made *itself* look a "total asshole and
    >>> wanker" (nothing unusual there), so in effect it stung itself! LOL

    >> The difference is he is doing it on purpose to get a rise out of you
    >> guys.

    > Thge only thing he achieves is looking exactly the idiot he really is

    But of course. The troll will probably nymshift again, at some point, but
    it will still continue to be an idiot.
    Notice it didn't deny being the racist, liar and software thief Gary
    Stewart (flatfish) either.
    The troll always gives itself away somewhere along the line, what a waste
    of time it is.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ
    ˙snɹıʌ ǝzopuıʍ $ɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝǝɹɟ %00⇂
    -- sɯǝʇsʎs xnuıl/nuƃ --

  10. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:06:32 +0200, Peter Khlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> As Peter pointed out, the troll made *itself* look a "total asshole and
    >>> wanker" (nothing unusual there), so in effect it stung itself! LOL

    >> The difference is he is doing it on purpose to get a rise out of you guys.

    > Thge only thing he achieves is looking exactly the idiot he really is

    Well let's see, I've replied twice.
    Once because I didn't realize it was a troll because I rarely read what
    boring Shearman has to say and once in this thread.

    So how many times have you replied Kohlmann?

    >> You on the other hand, William Poaster....well...you get the drift...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:06:32 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> The difference is he is doing it on purpose to get a rise out of you
    >>> guys.

    >> Thge only thing he achieves is looking exactly the idiot he really is

    > Well let's see, I've replied twice.

    And both were supporting him

    > Once because I didn't realize it was a troll because I rarely read what
    > boring Shearman has to say and once in this thread.

    Pull another one, flatfish

    > So how many times have you replied Kohlmann?

    You mean how often that nymshifting asshole looked like an idiot?

    >>> You on the other hand, William Poaster....well...you get the drift...

    --
    Real programmers don't bring brown-bag lunches. If the vending machine
    doesn't sell it, they don't eat it. Vending machines don't sell

  12. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 21:48:56 +0200, Peter Khlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:06:32 +0200, Peter Khlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Thge only thing he achieves is looking exactly the idiot he really is

    >> Well let's see, I've replied twice.

    > And both were supporting him

    I';m not supporting him.
    Poaster is indeed and idiot.
    So are you.

    I call them as I see them.

    >> Once because I didn't realize it was a troll because I rarely read what
    >> boring Shearman has to say and once in this thread.

    > Pull another one, flatfish

    It's true.
    Do you think I look at headers like you Linux dorks do?
    I prefer to read the message.
    Shearman has always seemed a bit unstable to me so i just figured he went
    off a little.

    >> So how many times have you replied Kohlmann?
    >>

    > You mean how often that nymshifting asshole looked like an idiot?

    No I mean you are the one keeping this thead going, not me.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  13. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 21:48:56 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:06:32 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Thge only thing he achieves is looking exactly the idiot he really is

    >> Well let's see, I've replied twice.

    > And both were supporting him
    >
    >> Once because I didn't realize it was a troll because I rarely read what
    >> boring Shearman has to say and once in this thread.

    > Pull another one, flatfish
    >
    >> So how many times have you replied Kohlmann?
    >>

    > You mean how often that nymshifting asshole looked like an idiot?

    Didn't the idiot troll say it was plonking you? Yet here it is, dancing to
    your tune. Conclusion: it must have been lying, what a surprise.

    --
    ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝs sɐʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ
    pǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ sı ɥɔıɥʍ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ
    ˙snɹıʌ ǝzopuıʍ $ɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝǝɹɟ %00⇂
    -- sɯǝʇsʎs xnuıl/nuƃ --

  14. Re: Vista breaks all the rules - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    In article ,
    "John" wrote:

    > "Snit" wrote in message
    > news:C4C9DF32.D0245%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com.. .
    > > "John" stated in post
    > > FvadnSbaLKpEEznVnZ2dnUVZ_oLinZ2d@giganews.com on 8/14/08 1:00 PM:
    > >

    > >> "Peter Khlmann" wrote in message

    > >> Get some help Peter you crazed moron.
    > >>

    > > Peter is mad that I pointed out his confusion between a persons IP and the
    > > IP of their web host... and later of a person's IP and the IP of their
    > > email
    > > service provider. He repeatedly humiliates himself on technical issues
    > > and
    > > then lashes out in anger ... recently to the point where his ISP prevented
    > > him from using their Usenet services.
    > >

    > Peter is certainly ONE SERIOUSLY screwed up individual.

    Sure... it's everyone else that's "screwed up"... but Snit is just fine, right?
    Any minute now you'll be explaining how the better part of two newsgroups (and
    more) have commented about Snit the way they have... and why they are *all*
    wrong but you're right about Snit.

    Poor John... reality sat on his head... and squished it

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  15. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    On 2008-08-21, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Oh, and flatfish sides again with a nym-thief
    >
    > What a surprise. After all, you have lots of experience with nym-stealing
    > yourself, right, flatfish?

    Well, seeing that Gregory Shearman is my real name it's not
    "nym-stealing" but identity theft.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  16. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    You best just show him the red cape and pull it away as he charges,
    O'LAY -- O'LAY shouts from the crowd.

  17. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > On 2008-08-21, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >> Oh, and flatfish sides again with a nym-thief
    >>
    >> What a surprise. After all, you have lots of experience with nym-stealing
    >> yourself, right, flatfish?

    > Well, seeing that Gregory Shearman is my real name it's not
    > "nym-stealing" but identity theft.

    I know. After all, flatfish has also posted with *my* name.
    But he also posted with the handles/nyms of other posters, so I
    used "nym-stealing" to describe his behaviour
    --
    There are two kinds of people in this world: the kind that divides
    everybody into two kinds of people, and everybody else

  18. Re: The power of the Dark Side - Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:19:59 -0700, Rex Ballard wrote:

    > C# looked interesting,

    Agreed, the language is interesting, just not the baggage.

    > but it seemed like Mono was just getting only
    > about 20% of the capabilities and Microsoft seems to have switched back
    > to Visual Basic now that they have a better deal with Sun for Java.

    What kind of deal are you referring to? AFAIK, all new Windows PC's
    have Java installed. Does MS pay Sun for that? seems odd, it's free,
    and will soon be FOSS.

    -Thufir

  19. Re: The power of DEET

    Whiirrrreeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Ew!

  20. Re: Rival - Vista security - GONE

    On Aug 20, 11:08*pm, The Bee wrote:
    > thufir wrote:
    > > On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:02:41 -0400, Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > >> Once the solicitation is made by the client machine from behind the
    > >> router, FW appliance or host based software FW, those solutions are
    > >> going to allow the solicited inbound traffic back to the client machine
    > >> that made the solicitation. The FW or router is not looking at anything
    > >> in the actual data itself and is letting the traffic come through no
    > >> matter what it is. It doesn't care.

    > > A firewall won't help a Windows user who clicks on the "install
    > > trojan now button," moron.

    > A router is not going to save any user that points and clicks, obsessed
    > one.

    Who claimed otherwise?

    -Thufir