Ping> "7" - Linux

This is a discussion on Ping> "7" - Linux ; Minilaptop for US $ 99,= / 65.95 euro / 51.55 British pounds http://www.jointech.com.hk/products_JL7100.html http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...08/laptop-here Ya cheap cunt! -- Flame me all you want. **** off, piss off, piss on you, stick it, stuff it, shove it, ram it, jam it, ...

  1. Ping> "7"

    --
    Flame me all you want.
    **** off, piss off, piss on you, stick it, stuff it, shove it, ram it, jam
    it, cram it, sit on it, get laid, get in, get off, get it on, get it up,
    mother ****er, **** sucker, old fart, fart face, fart sniffer, ****sman,
    scatfan, asshole, peckerhead, scumbag, **** up, **** off, ball breaker, ball
    buster, a real pisser, **** teaser, cuntslapper, ass kisser, brown nose,
    ****ass, **** heel, douchebag, motherstrapalonian, **** trophy, cunt nugget,
    fleshloaf, cunt dropping, walking sperm, infestation, anklebiter,
    booger-eater, bratzilla, crib lizard, crotchcricket, crotchfruit,
    crumbcruncher, crumb grinder, fartling, floormonster, goldensprog, hell
    spawn, kinderwhore, nipplecrunchers, nose miner, pussfruit, **** factory,
    sperm 'n egg omlette, sproglodyte, snotmonster.

  2. Re: Ping> "7"

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Clogwog
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > Minilaptop for US $ 99,= / 65.95 euro / 51.55 British pounds
    > http://www.jointech.com.hk/products_JL7100.html
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...08/laptop-here
    >
    > Ya cheap cunt!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

    Min order qty: 10,000 pieces of WINDUMMY CE OSen.

    So, true cost is what $69 without WINDUMMY OSen?

    Call us when they ship with Linux with MOQ of 1.
    I'll pay $80 max for that thing.

  3. Re: Ping> "7"

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:M81ok.41123$E41.1356@text.news.virginmedia.co m...
    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Clogwog
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >

    >> Minilaptop for US $ 99,= / 65.95 euro / 51.55 British pounds
    >> http://www.jointech.com.hk/products_JL7100.html
    >> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...08/laptop-here
    >>
    >> Ya cheap cunt!
    >>

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
    >
    > Min order qty: 10,000 pieces of WINDUMMY CE OSen.
    >
    > So, true cost is what $69 without WINDUMMY OSen?
    >
    > Call us when they ship with Linux with MOQ of 1.
    > I'll pay $80 max for that thing.

    Get a $100 OLPC then, ****!.... no, that's $972.00
    http://www.olpcnews.com/sales_talk/p...st_of_the.html
    Ignore this advice, ya cheap twit!

  4. Re: Ping> "7"

    7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Clogwog
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >

    >> Minilaptop for US $ 99,= / 65.95 euro / 51.55 British pounds
    >> http://www.jointech.com.hk/products_JL7100.html
    >> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...08/laptop-here
    >>
    >> Ya cheap cunt!
    >>

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
    >
    > Min order qty: 10,000 pieces of WINDUMMY CE OSen.
    >
    > So, true cost is what $69 without WINDUMMY OSen?
    >
    > Call us when they ship with Linux with MOQ of 1.
    > I'll pay $80 max for that thing.

    I'm sorry, but, I'm sick of stupid-arse articles claiming, "the cheapest
    x-platform yet!!"

    I want to know, spec, cost. What else?

    I DO NOT CARE WHAT OS IT USES. I can either: Windows (no) or Linux
    (always an option).

    Damn, it is really TOUGH TO CHOOSE.

    Idiots.

    It really feels like Microsoft (who, I must point out, I respect
    MASSIVELY - seriously, I think we have a lot to thank them for) are
    desperate these days.

    An article in Wired pointed out that they know it's the end of the
    IBM-stupid-Microsoft-stupid-Intel-for-stupid-people-system but they will
    change their model.
    As an honest friend of Microsoft, I hope they do, I just know their
    model won't bring in as many profits as it will before.

    No, I don't have the article, but if you pester me, I might. :-p

    I am a HUGE Linux fan, I am, that's it. I have seen how much clear
    power it has, and the server options are ridiculously good.

    BUT, MS own the desktop environment, and they have had me for NEARLY A
    DECADE.

    I can see change. It's not good for Microsoft, but, so long as they are
    sensible, I can see them having a long future, and as a Microsoft
    fanboi, I wouldn't like to see them fail.

    But they have to wake up. And they will, I honestly think they will.
    But I think Gates had more clue than Ballmer, Sorry Ballmer!

    The future? I would like to see Microsoft as a major player. I think
    they deserve it.
    Linux, though, will **NOT** be a rival, but a plan.

    I think Linux will see the same success as Firefox. There's nothing to
    add this.

    Arguing over the two is a lose/lost situation... again.

    DC over AC??? No contest!! LOL.

    $send post

+ Reply to Thread