On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 23:00 -0700, Jagadeesh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for web authoring system similar to dreamware on ms-
> windows. I tried kompozer and
> bluefish but did not like much. What gurus are using?
>
> Thank You,
> Jagadeesh

i prefer solving the problem once in form of a template or a widget
which i create using a server side programming language (text only)

i make sure this widget (or "template", to use a possibly more familiar
term) accepts parameters (about style (css etc.) and content) so i might
(re-)use it in many different contexts

...so i do not use wysiwyg type editors at all; they just don't work for
my stuff..

however, for users, it makes sense having things like, say,
http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/ and similar things .. but again i wrap
things like these in a server side "concept" or a widget

--
Lars Rune Nøstdal
http://nostdal.org/