[News] Collection of Funny GNU/Linux T-shirts - Linux

  2. Re: [News] Collection of Funny GNU/Linux T-shirts

    > 10 Linux T-shirt that will make you smile

    Here's more:

    http://geekz.co.uk/shop

    I want the "Knuth is my homeboy" T-shirt

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
    | longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
    | ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083
    `----

    16:36:10 up 235 days, 13:11, 4 users, load average: 1.99, 1.39, 1.19

  3. Re: [News] Collection of Funny GNU/Linux T-shirts

    * Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> 10 Linux T-shirt that will make you smile

    > Here's more:
    >
    > http://geekz.co.uk/shop
    >
    > I want the "Knuth is my homeboy" T-shirt

    We were in my wife's favorite department store the other day. They had
    a rack full of Chuck Norris tee-shirts.

    "Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door."

    "The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain."

    And the one with a matrix of pictures of Chuck Norris with the same
    expression, each labelled:

    Joy
    Sadness
    Sympathy

    Anyone who understands everything that comes out of fortune probably
    has a problem

  4. Re: [News] Collection of Funny GNU/Linux T-shirts

    > We were in my wife's favorite department store the other day. They
    > had a rack full of Chuck Norris tee-shirts.
    >
    > "Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door."
    >
    > "The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain."
    >
    > And the one with a matrix of pictures of Chuck Norris with the same
    > expression, each labelled:
    >
    > Joy
    > Sadness
    > Sympathy

    It's funny how there's this whole subculture around Chuck Norris,
    although I must admit I didn't get it at first, because I don't think
    I've ever seen any of his films (that I remember anyway), so I didn't
    really know who he was until a couple of years ago.

    http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com

    There's a similar kind of "camp" subculture around David Hasselhoff,
    only with fewer jokes.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
    | longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
    | ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083
    `----

    20:23:20 up 235 days, 16:58, 4 users, load average: 1.07, 1.09, 1.07

  5. Re: [News] Collection of Funny GNU/Linux T-shirts

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:23:44 +0100, Homer wrote:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
    >
    >> We were in my wife's favorite department store the other day. They had
    >> a rack full of Chuck Norris tee-shirts.
    >>
    >> "Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door."
    >>
    >> "The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain."
    >>
    >> And the one with a matrix of pictures of Chuck Norris with the same
    >> expression, each labelled:
    >>
    >> Joy
    >> Sadness
    >> Sympathy

    > It's funny how there's this whole subculture around Chuck Norris,
    > although I must admit I didn't get it at first, because I don't think
    > I've ever seen any of his films (that I remember anyway), so I didn't
    > really know who he was until a couple of years ago.
    >
    > http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com
    >
    > There's a similar kind of "camp" subculture around David Hasselhoff,
    > only with fewer jokes.

    Because Hasselhoff requires no punchline

    -Thufir

  6. Re: [News] Collection of Funny GNU/Linux T-shirts

    Homer wrote:

    >> 10 Linux T-shirt that will make you smile

    > Here's more:
    >
    > http://geekz.co.uk/shop
    >
    > I want the "Knuth is my homeboy" T-shirt

    You should get a t-shirt that shows what's underneath:

    http://www.csmngt.com/smokers%20lung.jpg

  7. Re: [News] Collection of Funny GNU/Linux T-shirts

  8. Re: [News] Collection of Funny GNU/Linux T-shirts

    The funniest geek site of this type is probably the one for Bruce
    Schneier:

    Some assorted facts from the site:

    When Bruce Schneier skateboards he uses one time knee pads.

    Most people use passwords. Some people use passphrases. Bruce
    Schneier uses an epic passpoem, detailing the life and works of
    seven mythical Norse heroes.

    Though a superhero, Bruce Schneier disdanes the use of a mask or
    secret identity as 'security through obscurity'.

    --
    --Tim Smith

+ Reply to Thread