Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality - Linux

This is a discussion on Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality - Linux ; * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo: > Linonut espoused: > > Surely you don't believe that Gary will ever deliver on such a promise? Oh, he'll play around for a bit, until he tires of the current phase ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 108 of 108

  1. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut espoused:
    >
    > Surely you don't believe that Gary will ever deliver on such a promise?

    Oh, he'll play around for a bit, until he tires of the current phase of
    his game and wants to move to the next phase.

    --
    you are baked
    Espy: only half so

  2. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    Linonut espoused:
    > * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Linonut espoused:
    >>
    >> Surely you don't believe that Gary will ever deliver on such a promise?

    > Oh, he'll play around for a bit, until he tires of the current phase of
    > his game and wants to move to the next phase.

    I don't understand why everyone doesn't just kfile him.

  3. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut espoused:
    >> * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> Linonut espoused:
    >>>
    >>> Surely you don't believe that Gary will ever deliver on such a promise?

    >> Oh, he'll play around for a bit, until he tires of the current phase of
    >> his game and wants to move to the next phase.

    > I don't understand why everyone doesn't just kfile him.

    I've granted temporary amnesty to everyone as a random test of
    self-discipline.

    --
    Death is only a state of mind.
    Only it doesn't leave you much time to think about anything else.

  4. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:11:13 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > I've granted temporary amnesty to everyone as a random test of
    > self-discipline.

    Mark Kent just doesn't like hearing the truth.

    Look at how he ran away from Tim Smith and hid behind Spamowitz's skirt.

    He's pulled the same stunt before as well.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    Mark Kent wrote:

    >>> Surely you don't believe that Gary will ever deliver on such a promise?

    >> Oh, he'll play around for a bit, until he tires of the current phase of
    >> his game and wants to move to the next phase.

    >I don't understand why everyone doesn't just kfile him.

    On this, we agree.

  6. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:50:00 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    >>> Oh, he'll play around for a bit, until he tires of the current phase of
    >>> his game and wants to move to the next phase.

    >>I don't understand why everyone doesn't just kfile him.

    > On this, we agree.

    Yet you reply....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    Linonut espoused:
    > * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Linonut espoused:
    >>> * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Oh, he'll play around for a bit, until he tires of the current phase of
    >>> his game and wants to move to the next phase.

    >> I don't understand why everyone doesn't just kfile him.

    > I've granted temporary amnesty to everyone as a random test of
    > self-discipline.

    Yours, or theirs?

  8. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:11:58 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:

    > Linonut espoused:
    >> * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> Linonut espoused:

    >>> I don't understand why everyone doesn't just kfile him.

    >> I've granted temporary amnesty to everyone as a random test of
    >> self-discipline.
    >>

    > Yours, or theirs?

    Still running I see.
    Why don't you answer Tim Smith's questions, Mark Kent?