Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality - Linux

This is a discussion on Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > Since Shuttleworth is the driving force behind Ubuntu I think its fair > to say that his word means a lot more than some fool like you. Hey, asshole. I'm pointing out your buddy's hypocrisy. If that's ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 108

Thread: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

  1. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    Hadron wrote:

    > Since Shuttleworth is the driving force behind Ubuntu I think its fair
    > to say that his word means a lot more than some fool like you.


    Hey, asshole. I'm pointing out your buddy's hypocrisy. If that's too
    difficult for you to grasp, you need to take a few more years of special ed.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Free the Bound Periodicals!

    Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    Good to the last supper

  2. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    William Poaster wrote:

    > Perhaps what you should be asking is, why doesn't Snit/Michael Glasser go
    > & attend to his http://gallopinginsanity.com aka
    > http://prescottcomputerguy.org "business" instead of trolling Usenet?


    I feel sorry for his hard-working wife. She's busting her butt to pay the
    bills and put food on the table while Glasser plays with his ponytail and
    hammers on his keyboard all day and night.

    She deserves better, I'm sure.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....What's another word for Thesaurus?

    Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    Good to the last supper

  3. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 08:47:09 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> I understood that The Prescott Snit/Michael Glasser Computer Guy was
    >> leaving cola? Shows you he was lying *again*.

    >
    > He did leave, briefly. Then we had a new troll pop up for a few days.
    > After he vanished, Snot reappeared. Coincidence?


    Nah, I don't buy that it's a "coincidence", not with wintrolls..

    --
    Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
    for Vista, a junk bond?

  4. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 08:46:19 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Heh. I am so glad that I had you marked as the vicious, vile arsehole
    >> that you are. Dragging people's private lives into a group like COLA is
    >> nothing short of disgusting. But then as your posting history suggests
    >> we had no right to expect anything more.

    >
    > Like I give a hoot in hell what you think about me, troll.
    >
    > **** off and die.


    Funny how Quack hasn't slammed Snot/Michael Glasser & Moshe Flatfish
    Goldfarb, two of the most vicious lying trolls on Usenet. Oh, but of
    *course* he won't because they're two of his fellow wintrolls.

    --
    Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
    for Vista, a junk bond?

  5. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    "Rick" stated in post
    aa6dnThu3ozqVAPVnZ2dnUVZ_sudnZ2d@supernews.com on 8/10/08 3:56 AM:

    > On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 21:41:36 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "Rick" stated in post
    >> 0qKdne0tqPgT8wPVnZ2dnUVZ_j2dnZ2d@supernews.com on 8/9/08 9:29 PM:
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 21:25:26 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> "Rick" stated in post
    >>>> 0qKdnfAtqPgk9gPVnZ2dnUVZ_j2dnZ2d@supernews.com on 8/9/08 9:16 PM:
    >>>>
    >>>>>> Why do you accept grouping all OSs based on Linux for the sake of
    >>>>>> user base?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> That is the way it is measured in the real world.
    >>>>
    >>>> So why not group OS X with all Unix OSs?
    >>>
    >>> Don't ask me.

    >>
    >> Too late. But I did not expect an answer.

    >
    > I did answer , and you dishonestly snipped, as usual. My answer:
    >
    > Don't ask me.


    But I did!

    ....

    --
    The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.


  6. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    "Hadron" stated in post
    g7mlt4$8vu$1@registered.motzarella.org on 8/10/08 5:11 AM:

    > Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> You say things over and over as if that adds weight to your argument. I
    >>> suggest you look for *data* and use reasoning to support it instead. Just a
    >>> suggestion.

    >>
    >> Why don't you look for data instead of taking something Mark Shuttleworth
    >> says as the Gospel, you bonehead?

    >
    > Since Shuttleworth is the driving force behind Ubuntu I think its fair
    > to say that his word means a lot more than some fool like you.


    I would still be interested in hearing Tattoo Vampire try to *support* his
    views.


    --
    When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how
    to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not
    beautiful, I know it is wrong. -- R. Buckminster Fuller


  7. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    "Hadron" stated in post
    g7mlvc$8vu$2@registered.motzarella.org on 8/10/08 5:12 AM:

    > Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> I accept it as your best effort.

    >>
    >> Michael, does your wife have to work weekends as well in order to support
    >> you?

    >
    > Heh. I am so glad that I had you marked as the vicious, vile arsehole
    > that you are. Dragging people's private lives into a group like COLA is
    > nothing short of disgusting. But then as your posting history suggests
    > we had no right to expect anything more.


    He, Peter KŲhlmann and Geoff M. Fitton all sink to that level often. They
    know they have no leg to stand on and thus just lash out.

    I wish they would actually try to support their claims.


    --
    I can't say we will succeed at this, but we will make a significant attempt
    to elevate the Linux desktop to the point where it is as good or better than
    Apple.
    - Mark Shuttleworth (founded Canonical Ltd. / Ubuntu Linux)


  8. Snit on public assistance?

    Snit wrote:

    > [...]


    It's just logical to assume you don't work. Michael. You post to this group
    at all hours of the day and night. Even with your claim that
    your "business" is home-based and that you're a teacher with a flexible
    schedule, it's impossible for you to post as much as you do from early
    morning until late in the evening, and still be working.

    And given that you're not working, *someone* is having to pay the bills. I'd
    rather assume your wife works than assume you're getting government help,
    ya know?

    Or are you? It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you were, btw.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    Good to the last supper

  9. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 06:59:41 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > "Rick" stated in post
    > aa6dnThu3ozqVAPVnZ2dnUVZ_sudnZ2d@supernews.com on 8/10/08 3:56 AM:
    >
    >> On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 21:41:36 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Rick" stated in post
    >>> 0qKdne0tqPgT8wPVnZ2dnUVZ_j2dnZ2d@supernews.com on 8/9/08 9:29 PM:
    >>>
    >>>> On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 21:25:26 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> "Rick" stated in post
    >>>>> 0qKdnfAtqPgk9gPVnZ2dnUVZ_j2dnZ2d@supernews.com on 8/9/08 9:16 PM:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>> Why do you accept grouping all OSs based on Linux for the sake of
    >>>>>>> user base?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> That is the way it is measured in the real world.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> So why not group OS X with all Unix OSs?
    >>>>
    >>>> Don't ask me.
    >>>
    >>> Too late. But I did not expect an answer.

    >>
    >> I did answer , and you dishonestly snipped, as usual. My answer:
    >>
    >> Don't ask me.

    >
    > But I did!


    Yes, you did dishonestly snip my reply.

    Ask the people doing the measurements.


    The full reply:
    I did answer , and you dishonestly snipped, as usual. My answer:

    Don't ask me. Ask the people doing the measurements. Why break out OS X
    and the iPhone? The iPhone is supposed to be running a form of OS X. Ask
    the people doing the measurements.

    And I see you deleted the figures showing the growth of linux systems....

    Tch, tch ...


    September, 2007 0.49%
    July, 2008 0.82%

    You do the math.


    <http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...inux-preloads-
    rocket-per-cent>
    Feb 2007 .2%
    Jun2 2008 2.8%

    You do the math.


    >
    > ...






    --
    Rick

  10. Re: Snit on public assistance?

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> [...]

    >
    > It's just logical to assume you don't work. Michael. You post to this group
    > at all hours of the day and night. Even with your claim that


    Nonsense. Not all of us a single neuron machines like you. Anyway with
    your hand actions I'm amazed you are not blind, never mind stupid.

    > your "business" is home-based and that you're a teacher with a flexible
    > schedule, it's impossible for you to post as much as you do from early
    > morning until late in the evening, and still be working.


    Total rubbish. A post like this one takes about 20 seconds.

    >
    > And given that you're not working, *someone* is having to pay the bills. I'd
    > rather assume your wife works than assume you're getting government help,
    > ya know?
    >
    > Or are you? It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you were, btw.


    Thanks for cementing my views on your shallow, vindictive nature. You
    are STILL "guessing" as to his private life. Go and fix your wig you
    petty, irrelevant little man you.

  11. Re: Snit on public assistance?

    Hadron wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> [...]

    >>
    >> It's just logical to assume you don't work. Michael. You post to this
    >> group at all hours of the day and night. Even with your claim that

    >
    > Nonsense. Not all of us a single neuron machines like you.


    Ah, yes. *800* messages the last 7 days.
    Yes, that does wonders to a thriving "business".
    And so much for his claims that he has to "prepare classes" for the upcoming
    season and therefore has to post "much less" to COLA

    > Anyway with
    > your hand actions I'm amazed you are not blind, never mind stupid.


    Naturally Hadron Quark has to support fellow filth like
    Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glasser

    >> your "business" is home-based and that you're a teacher with a flexible
    >> schedule, it's impossible for you to post as much as you do from early
    >> morning until late in the evening, and still be working.

    >
    > Total rubbish. A post like this one takes about 20 seconds.


    It isn't just posts "like this"
    And no, it takes even then more than 20 seconds

    >>
    >> And given that you're not working, *someone* is having to pay the bills.
    >> I'd rather assume your wife works than assume you're getting government
    >> help, ya know?
    >>
    >> Or are you? It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you were, btw.

    >
    > Thanks for cementing my views on your shallow, vindictive nature. You
    > are STILL "guessing" as to his private life. Go and fix your wig you
    > petty, irrelevant little man you.


    His "private life" is non-existant. He trolls usenet 24/7 and that is all
    his "business".

    So yes, his getting food *is* a valid point here, as he claims to be an "IT
    teacher" (the most incompetent this side of the big bang) and to
    give "classes". Nobody can post in excess of 100 messages per day and still
    do any "business". So his wife has to work overtime to keep Glasser fed

    It is another point in his constant lying, Hadron Quark, and you know that
    --
    Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice which can be equally well
    explained by stupidity


  12. Re: Snit on public assistance?

    Hadron wrote:

    > Thanks for cementing my views on your shallow, vindictive nature. You
    > are STILL "guessing" as to his private life. Go and fix your wig you
    > petty, irrelevant little man you.


    It's my natural hair, ya cueball with eyes.

    (I'll assume you're bald since you seem to be jealous of the fact I have all
    my own hair at my age)
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....What goes around usually picks up momentum!

    Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    Good to the last supper

  13. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    >> Hadron snotted:
    >>
    >>> Heh. I am so glad that I had you marked as the vicious, vile arsehole
    >>> that you are.


    You've really got to stop posting while looking in the mirror, fsckwit.

  14. Re: Snit on public assistance?

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >>
    >>> Snit wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> [...]
    >>>
    >>> It's just logical to assume you don't work. Michael. You post to this
    >>> group at all hours of the day and night. Even with your claim that

    >>
    >> Nonsense. Not all of us a single neuron machines like you.

    >
    > Ah, yes. *800* messages the last 7 days.
    > Yes, that does wonders to a thriving "business".
    > And so much for his claims that he has to "prepare classes" for the upcoming
    > season and therefore has to post "much less" to COLA
    >
    >> Anyway with
    >> your hand actions I'm amazed you are not blind, never mind stupid.

    >
    > Naturally Hadron Quark has to support fellow filth like
    > Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael Glasser


    No. I am just calling the smelly jobsworth Tattoo Vampire on his lies.

    >
    >>> your "business" is home-based and that you're a teacher with a flexible
    >>> schedule, it's impossible for you to post as much as you do from early
    >>> morning until late in the evening, and still be working.

    >>
    >> Total rubbish. A post like this one takes about 20 seconds.

    >
    > It isn't just posts "like this"
    > And no, it takes even then more than 20 seconds


    Maybe for you.

    >
    >>>
    >>> And given that you're not working, *someone* is having to pay the bills.
    >>> I'd rather assume your wife works than assume you're getting government
    >>> help, ya know?
    >>>
    >>> Or are you? It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you were, btw.

    >>
    >> Thanks for cementing my views on your shallow, vindictive nature. You
    >> are STILL "guessing" as to his private life. Go and fix your wig you
    >> petty, irrelevant little man you.

    >
    > His "private life" is non-existant. He trolls usenet 24/7 and that is all
    > his "business".


    His private life should not even come into play here. You are as bad as
    that scum Tattoo Vampire.

    >
    > So yes, his getting food *is* a valid point here, as he claims to be an "IT
    > teacher" (the most incompetent this side of the big bang) and to
    > give "classes". Nobody can post in excess of 100 messages per day and still
    > do any "business". So his wife has to work overtime to keep Glasser
    > fed


    How do you know this? Answer : you do not. You are being a vindictive arse.

    >
    > It is another point in his constant lying, Hadron Quark, and you know
    > that


    I am yet to see proof of any lies. His views on UIs are consistent with
    the industry luminaries and developers.

  15. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    Snit wrote:

    > I would still be interested in hearing Tattoo Vampire try to *support* his
    > views.


    I would be interested in seeing you trying to support your family.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....A man attempting to walk around the world DROWNED today..

    Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    Good to the last supper

  16. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> I would still be interested in hearing Tattoo Vampire try to *support* his
    >> views.

    >
    > I would be interested in seeing you trying to support your family.


    You really are a nasty, foul little man. You need to get a life and
    stop prying into other peoples. You have all the characteristics of a
    mac wearing psychopath peering through peoples windows. You really need
    to get some help before your stalking activities overflow into real
    life.


    --
    Bwahahahahahahahah - Anyone else think that this announcement from the MS
    marketing machine was anything other than a last ditch attempt to try and
    foster *some* interest in XP ?
    comp.os.linux.advocacy - where they put the lunacy in advocacy

  17. Re: Snit on public assistance?

    Hadron wrote:

    > His private life should not even come into play here. You are as bad as
    > that scum Tattoo Vampire.


    How is his private life private when it's all over a public website, fool?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....STICK \'stik\ n. 1: A somewhat nonfunctional boomerang.

    Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    Good to the last supper

  18. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    Hadron wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> I would still be interested in hearing Tattoo Vampire try to *support*
    >>> his views.

    >>
    >> I would be interested in seeing you trying to support your family.

    >
    > You really are a nasty, foul little man. You need to get a life and
    > stop prying into other peoples. You have all the characteristics of a
    > mac wearing psychopath peering through peoples windows. You really need
    > to get some help before your stalking activities overflow into real
    > life.
    >
    >


    You mean like "overflow into real life" when Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael
    Glasser claims to have called abuse because his name is mentioned?

    *That* kind of "overflow", you twit?
    --
    Howe's Law: Everyone has a scheme that will not work.


  19. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    Hadron blubbered:

    > You really are a nasty, foul little man. You need to get a life and
    > stop prying into other peoples. You have all the characteristics of a
    > mac wearing psychopath peering through peoples windows. You really need
    > to get some help before your stalking activities overflow into real
    > life.


    Awww, I've pissed Quack off. Boo hoo hoo.

    If you don't like me, don't read me, idiot. But you can't help yourself, can
    you? I control you, Quack. DANCE, white boy!
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?

    Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    Good to the last supper

  20. Re: Groklaw is changing into the COLA mentality

    Peter Köhlmann writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >>
    >>> Snit wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> I would still be interested in hearing Tattoo Vampire try to *support*
    >>>> his views.
    >>>
    >>> I would be interested in seeing you trying to support your family.

    >>
    >> You really are a nasty, foul little man. You need to get a life and
    >> stop prying into other peoples. You have all the characteristics of a
    >> mac wearing psychopath peering through peoples windows. You really need
    >> to get some help before your stalking activities overflow into real
    >> life.
    >>
    >>

    >
    > You mean like "overflow into real life" when Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Michael
    > Glasser claims to have called abuse because his name is mentioned?
    >
    > *That* kind of "overflow", you twit?


    No. I mean the constant posts where you mention his name and company
    name to seed Google alongside your accusations and spiteful references
    to his family and career.

    *THAT* kind of overflow.

    Tattoo Vampire is a dangerous, seedy little creep. God knows what goes
    on in that bewigged head of his.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast