ATTN: Come out CC the Lunatic Monkey come out and <DANCE> for theNG. - Linux

This is a discussion on ATTN: Come out CC the Lunatic Monkey come out and <DANCE> for theNG. - Linux ; CC, the door on your cage is open and you can come out and go butt-monkey wild in the NG. Let's see some of that *A*hole game that's not in you....

  1. ATTN: Come out CC the Lunatic Monkey come out and <DANCE> for theNG.

    CC, the door on your cage is open and you can come out and go
    butt-monkey wild in the NG. Let's see some of that *A*hole game that's
    not in you.

  2. Re: ATTN: Come out CC the Lunatic Monkey come out and <DANCE> for theNG.

    On Aug 9, 12:51*am, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > CC, the door on your cage is open and you can come out and go
    > butt-monkey wild in the NG. Let's see some of that *A*hole game that's
    > not in you.

    Let's see, after never responding to you before, you've suddenly
    dedicated multiple threads to me. Who's dancing for whom? All I know
    if you put your hand on top when you dance because you have a vagina
    you ****ing cunt. You're repetitive, completely unoriginal, and all
    alone. Now put your face back in Roy Culley's taint before he gets
    upset.

  3. Re: ATTN: Come out CC the Lunatic Monkey come out and <DANCE> forthe NG.

    cc wrote:

    > Let's see, after never responding to you before, you've suddenly
    > dedicated multiple threads to me. Who's dancing for whom? All I know
    > if you put your hand on top when you dance because you have a vagina
    > you ****ing cunt. You're repetitive, completely unoriginal, and all
    > alone. Now put your face back in Roy Culley's taint before he gets
    > upset.

    Triple X the Lunatic Monkey, you missed a post that was cast. Another
    post just for you Triple X. You keep coming up with people's names here
    Triple X. Were these people that have mis-treated you abused you as
    handlers? How many names are you going toss out here Triple X? Did you
    pray to your god the monkey god when you were abused and beaten in your
    cage by bad handlers?

    Is that why you're out here acting a crazed Triple X monkey? You should
    abort the mission Triple X Monkey abort, Triple X abort and swing back
    to the cage.

  4. Re: ATTN: Come out CC the Lunatic Monkey come out and <DANCE> for theNG.

    On Aug 9, 12:00*pm, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    >
    > > Let's see, after never responding to you before, you've suddenly
    > > dedicated multiple threads to me. Who's dancing for whom? All I know
    > > if you put your hand on top when you dance because you have a vagina
    > > you ****ing cunt. You're repetitive, completely unoriginal, and all
    > > alone. Now put your face back in Roy Culley's taint before he gets
    > > upset.

    > Triple X
    > Triple X.
    > Triple X.
    > Triple X?
    >
    > Triple X
    > Triple X, Triple X

    The first sign of inbreeding is repetition. The second is severe
    retardation. You hillbilly ****. I can't wait to see what pathetic
    response you come up with next. Let me guess, something about me being
    inbred? Or perhaps Triple X monkey again? Amuse me, my little bitch.

  5. Re: ATTN: Come out CC the Lunatic Monkey come out and <DANCE> forthe NG.

    cc Triple X the Lunatic Monkey wrote:

    You're just Triple X the X-Rated Lunatic Monkey, nothing else.

  6. Re: ATTN: Come out CC the Lunatic Monkey come out and <DANCE> for theNG.

    On Aug 9, 11:26*pm, AZ Nomad wrote:
    > cc Triple X the Lunatic Monkey wrote:
    >

    > You're just Triple X the X-Rated Lunatic Monkey, nothing else.

    Dance, little bitch, dance. Amuse me more you repetitious cunt.

  7. Re: ATTN: Come out CC the Lunatic Monkey come out and <DANCE> forthe NG.

    cc wrote:

    Keep trying little monkey so far you're averaging an *F*.

  8. Re: ATTN: Come out CC the Lunatic Monkey come out and <DANCE> for theNG.

    On Aug 10, 6:51*am, Triple X Killer wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    >

    > Keep trying little monkey so far you're averaging an *F*.

    Maybe, but at least I'm in school. You couldn't even pass the entrance
    exam with your "monkey in a cage" schtick. You've given up now, which
    is disappointing. Well at least you can crawl back to your hole,
    listen to some Toby Keith, **** your sister, do whatever it is you
    inbred hillbillies do.

+ Reply to Thread