ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylums forinsane monkeys like you? - Linux

This is a discussion on ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylums forinsane monkeys like you? - Linux ; CC, when did you stop eating those medicated bananas and peanuts? How were you clever enough to escape the zoo and Monkey Asylum being medicated? Did you dress-up like a human being and slipped out? What is the phone number ...

  1. ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylums forinsane monkeys like you?

    CC, when did you stop eating those medicated bananas and peanuts? How
    were you clever enough to escape the zoo and Monkey Asylum being
    medicated? Did you dress-up like a human being and slipped out?

    What is the phone number to your zoo so that your handlers can be called
    to come and tranquilize you and toss you back in your cage at Monkey
    Asylum? They get you caged, and then you have a monkey's justification
    protest to start tossing **** out of your cage again and start monkey
    screaming.

  2. Re: ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylums forinsane monkeys like you?

    On Aug 8, 7:09*pm, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > CC, when did you stop eating those medicated bananas and peanuts? *How
    > were you clever enough to escape the zoo and Monkey Asylum being
    > medicated? Did you dress-up like a human being and slipped out?
    >
    > What is the phone number to your zoo so that your handlers can be called
    > to come and tranquilize you and toss you back in your cage at Monkey
    > Asylum? *They get you caged, and then you have a monkey's justification
    > protest to start tossing **** out of your cage again and start monkey
    > screaming.

    Why be unoriginal once, when you can be unoriginal multiple times. Get
    laid you fat sack of ****, then come talk to me when you're a man.

  3. Re: ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylumsfor insane monkeys like you?

    cc wrote:

    > Why be unoriginal once, when you can be unoriginal multiple times. Get
    > laid you fat sack of ****, then come talk to me when you're a man.

    CC the Lunatic Monkey is loose.

  4. Re: ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylums forinsane monkeys like you?

    On Aug 9, 12:09*am, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    > > Why be unoriginal once, when you can be unoriginal multiple times. Get
    > > laid you fat sack of ****, then come talk to me when you're a man.

    > CC the Lunatic Monkey is loose.

    That's it? ****ing pathetic.

  5. Re: ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylumsfor insane monkeys like you?

    cc wrote:

    > That's it? I am a ****ing pathetic little monkey. I am CC the Lunatic Monkey.

  6. Re: ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylums forinsane monkeys like you?

    On Aug 9, 12:12*am, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

    > I can only repeat what cc says because I've got nothing. No
    > girlfriend, no hopes of getting laid, nothing.

    Yes, we know. Your hymen is still intact.

  7. Re: ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylumsfor insane monkeys like you?

    cc wrote:
    > On Aug 9, 12:12 am, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >> I can only repeat what cc says because I've got nothing. No
    >> girlfriend, no hopes of getting laid, nothing.

    > Yes, we know. Your hymen is still intact.

    Triple X Lunatic Monkey what's wrong with you? I thought you were
    suppose to be the new Triple X.

  8. Re: ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylums forinsane monkeys like you?

    On Aug 9, 11:46*am, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    > > On Aug 9, 12:12 am, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > >> I can only repeat what cc says because I've got nothing. No
    > >> girlfriend, no hopes of getting laid, nothing.

    > > Yes, we know. Your hymen is still intact.

    > Triple X Lunatic Monkey what's wrong with you? I thought you were
    > suppose to be the new Triple X.

    I'm your daddy, that's all that matters you ****ing hillbilly.

  9. Re: ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylumsfor insane monkeys like you?

    cc the Triple X Lunatic Monkey wrote:

    > I'm Kinky King Kong's boy, that's all that matters in my freaky monkey world.

  10. Re: ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylums forinsane monkeys like you?

    On Aug 9, 11:29*pm, AZ Nomad wrote:
    > cc the Triple X Lunatic Monkey wrote:
    >

    > > I'm your daddy, that's all that matters you ****ing hillbilly.

    > Yes sir.

    That's right, now make some more monkey posts which include the phrase
    "Triple X". I find your idiocy and astounding lack of creativity
    amusing. Amuse me more bitch.

  11. Re: ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylumsfor insane monkeys like you?

    cc wrote:

    Keep trying monkey so far I don't see anything.

  12. Re: ATTN: CC what zoo did you escape out of? Do they have asylums forinsane monkeys like you?

    On Aug 10, 6:50*am, Triple X Killer wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    >

    > You win.

    I know.

+ Reply to Thread