GIMP - Linux

This is a discussion on GIMP - Linux ; On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:29:11 -0700, Snit wrote: >>> You did not answer my question. >> >> >> That "question" is a red herring and I'm not going to debate your >> beliefs with you; move on. > > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 141 to 148 of 148

  1. Re: GIMP

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:29:11 -0700, Snit wrote:

    >>> You did not answer my question.

    >> That "question" is a red herring and I'm not going to debate your
    >> beliefs with you; move on.

    > Your attempts to be clever have failed you... and you are now just
    > running from questions and snipping content you cannot deal with.

    I'm not going to debate your beliefs with you.

    -Thufir

  2. Re: GIMP

    "thufir" stated in post
    FoPok.2549$hx.1636@pd7urf3no on 8/13/08 10:29 PM:

    >>> That "question" is a red herring and I'm not going to debate your
    >>> beliefs with you; move on.

    >> Your attempts to be clever have failed you... and you are now just
    >> running from questions and snipping content you cannot deal with.

    > I'm not going to debate your beliefs with you.

    I am glad to hear you will quit trying to insist you know my beliefs better
    than I do and contrary to my comments.

    --
    The fact that OS X is growing and Linux isn't, tells you that OS X is
    offering things that Linux is not.

  3. Re: GIMP

    "thufir" stated in post
    foPok.79814$nD.31630@pd7urf1no on 8/13/08 10:28 PM:

    > On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:27:32 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >>> The observation was that *you* are engaging in a childishness.

    >> I cannot stop you from spewing insults that you cannot support.
    >>

    > Why would I want to support your insults?

    You need to re-read the sentence you responded to.

    --
    Projects should really look to the whole Linux desktop and see how they can
    appeal to both sides.

  4. Re: GIMP

    "thufir" stated in post
    KnPok.2548$hx.1919@pd7urf3no on 8/13/08 10:28 PM:

    > [...]
    >> You made a bizarre claim about me, specifically that there was some
    >> unspecified "logical" extension you had created for my comments that
    >> lead you to believe you should buy a Mac or perhaps that I was
    >> encouraging you or others to do so in this forum.

    > I made no claim about you, moron, it was about your *argument*.

    And I made a claim about your "argument"; you are arguing that Santa Clause
    is the number one key Linux programmer.

    --
    God made me an atheist - who are you to question his authority?

  5. Re: GIMP

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:26:29 -0700, Snit wrote:

    >>> I cannot stop you from spewing insults that you cannot support.

    The remark was from another individual, moron. Yes, I remarked on it,
    and in a separate post someone pointed out that you were looking in a
    mirror.

    >> Why would I want to support your insults?

    > You need to re-read the sentence you responded to.

    Blah, blah, I was tired; see above.

    -Thufir

  6. Re: GIMP

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 07:50:59 +0000, thufir wrote:

    > The remark was from another individual, moron. Yes, I remarked on it, and
    > in a separate post someone pointed out that you were looking in a mirror.
    >

    >>> Why would I want to support your insults?

    >> You need to re-read the sentence you responded to.

    > Blah, blah, I was tired; see above.

    Michael Snit Glasser, The Prescott Computer Guy troll, showing what a
    moron he is yet again.

    --
    Galloping insanity is the right
    address for that troll.

  7. Re: GIMP

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 05:29:09 +0000, thufir wrote:

    >>> That "question" is a red herring and I'm not going to debate your
    >>> beliefs with you; move on.

    >> Your attempts to be clever have failed you... and you are now just
    >> running from questions and snipping content you cannot deal with.

    > I'm not going to debate your beliefs with you.

    The Prescott Computer Guy, Michael Snit Glasser would only paraphrase what
    you said, & twist it to suit his agenda. As the troll usually does.

    --
    Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
    for Vista, a junk bond?

  8. Re: GIMP

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 05:28:10 +0000, thufir wrote:

    > [...]
    >> You made a bizarre claim about me, specifically that there was some
    >> unspecified "logical" extension you had created for my comments that
    >> lead you to believe you should buy a Mac or perhaps that I was
    >> encouraging you or others to do so in this forum.

    > I made no claim about you, moron, it was about your *argument*.

    Michael Snit Glasser proves my post:
    Q.E.D :-)