Lunix Geeks Unite! - Linux

This is a discussion on Lunix Geeks Unite! - Linux ; Don't take a bath for a week Don't cut your hair Don't change cloth's for a month. Wait, you already do that. THEN, have a linux march in downtown DC. So we can indentify, classify, exterminate. HAHHAHAHAHAHA....

  1. Lunix Geeks Unite!

    Don't take a bath for a week
    Don't cut your hair
    Don't change cloth's for a month.

    Wait, you already do that.

    THEN, have a linux march
    in downtown DC.

    So we can indentify, classify,
    exterminate.

    HAHHAHAHAHAHA.

  2. Vista ME Users DROOL!

    Forget about getting a life. Keep spittin' and spewin' in COLA. It's
    so "cool" and ever so "clever."

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  3. Re: Vista ME Users DROOL!

    RonB wrote:

    > Forget about getting a life. Keep spittin' and spewin' in COLA. It's
    > so "cool" and ever so "clever."

    And they told you you'd never go anywhere with a fourth grade education!

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  4. Re: Vista ME Users DROOL!

    RonB wrote:

    > Forget about getting a life. Keep spittin' and spewin' in COLA. It's
    > so "cool" and ever so "clever."

    Yeah, it really is, isn't it? What a life, to make a continual jackass of
    oneself, spewing idiocy and obvious lies like "Linux advocates won't
    admit that Linux could be improved" or whatever.

+ Reply to Thread