I had a Kenne Bell Supercharger Installed in My Mustang Today..... - Linux

This is a discussion on I had a Kenne Bell Supercharger Installed in My Mustang Today..... - Linux ; Yea I know it's OT but so is 90 percent of Schestowitz's garbage.... So I'm looking at 475HP to the rear wheels in my 2007 Mustang GT Vert..... Glad I sold my Vette.... BTW am I the only person who ...

  1. I had a Kenne Bell Supercharger Installed in My Mustang Today.....

    Yea I know it's OT but so is 90 percent of Schestowitz's garbage....

    So I'm looking at 475HP to the rear wheels in my 2007 Mustang GT Vert.....

    Glad I sold my Vette....

    BTW am I the only person who notices that people who drive Toyota Preices
    are assholes?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: I had a Kenne Bell Supercharger Installed in My Mustang Today.....

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > Yea I know it's OT but so is 90 percent of Schestowitz's garbage....
    >
    > So I'm looking at 475HP to the rear wheels in my 2007 Mustang GT
    > Vert.....

    Smokin'!!!

    > Glad I sold my Vette....
    >
    > BTW am I the only person who notices that people who drive Toyota
    > Preices are assholes?

    I always blow by them doing 80... I don't care how many mpg they get, they
    look silly.

  3. Re: I had a Kenne Bell Supercharger Installed in My Mustang Today.....

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 00:57:09 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> Yea I know it's OT but so is 90 percent of Schestowitz's garbage....
    >>
    >> So I'm looking at 475HP to the rear wheels in my 2007 Mustang GT
    >> Vert.....

    > Smokin'!!!

    Yea it's nice!
    I had 3:73 gears installed as well so I get some more oomph off the launch.

    >> Glad I sold my Vette....
    >>
    >> BTW am I the only person who notices that people who drive Toyota
    >> Preices are assholes?

    > I always blow by them doing 80... I don't care how many mpg they get, they
    > look silly.

    Total idiots IMHO.

    I was getting 26MPG in my stang before the upgrades.

    According to people I know, after the smoke factor wears off, I should be
    at least 25mpg....

    So what would you rather drive?

    A Mustang Vert at 25mpg that can smoke the tires or a Toyota Preius at 35
    mpg that is on life support?

    **** Al Gore and global warming, I like the smell of rubber burning.

    This baby will snap your neck from a standing start......

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: I had a Kenne Bell Supercharger Installed in My Mustang Today.....

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > Yea I know it's OT but so is 90 percent of Schestowitz's garbage....

    So you dimwits keep arguing, however in the ral world that does not make
    it true.

+ Reply to Thread