Roy Schestowitx is Certainly Dedicated............ - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Schestowitx is Certainly Dedicated............ - Linux ; http://groups.google.com/group/comp....2001a063fc05db I decided to castrate myself for the Linux cause, but I thought with medical injections I might be able to achieve an erection. I can't. Where are my balls? I want my **** back......... Mark Kent has left me. ...

  1. Roy Schestowitx is Certainly Dedicated............

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....2001a063fc05db

    I decided to castrate myself for the Linux cause, but I thought with
    medical injections I might be able to achieve an erection.
    I can't.
    Where are my balls?
    I want my **** back.........
    Mark Kent has left me.
    Homer has left me.
    William Poaster has left me.
    What do I do?

    Tags for search engines: Roy Schestowitz, liar, paranoid,
    credibility,> pathetic, job, HR, human resources, employment, job,
    hire, interview,
    background check, background investigation, character

    24hoursupport.helpdesk, alt.usenet.kooks,
    comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp, sci.psychology.misc,.
    soc.support.transgendered,alt.politics.homosexual, alt.psychology,

    alt.personals.bondage,alt.personals.bondage.gay,al t.personals.fetish,alt.personals.spanking
    alt.personals.spanking.punishment,uk.adverts.perso nals,soc.personals,uk.people.bdsm.personals

    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.publi c.windows.vista.general,alt.os.windows-
    xp,alt.locksmithing

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....sg/5aa9bbd2a2a...
    http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...sg/58ff4550dcc...
    http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...sg/de0dbfe7ce0...

    http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8
    These Linux nutcases get stranger by the day.
    This one tops the list!

    http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....sg/5aa9bbd2a2a...
    http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...sg/58ff4550dcc...
    http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...sg/de0dbfe7ce0...

    Is this guy Roy Shestowitz for real?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitx is Certainly Dedicated............

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....2001a063fc05db

    > Where are my balls?
    > I want my **** back.........

    It's uncool to post this Moshe, but in spite of myself... I laughed my ass
    off at these two lines!

  3. Re: Roy Schestowitx is Certainly Dedicated............

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 00:34:06 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....2001a063fc05db

    >> Where are my balls?
    >> I want my **** back.........

    > It's uncool to post this Moshe, but in spite of myself... I laughed my ass
    > off at these two lines!

    Google Schestowitz+anything and you will be amazed what what you will find.

    I tried it and some of the stuff is truly hysterical.

    Everything from Roy Schestowitz and barnyard animals to transgendered
    exploits in gay nightclubs.

    This guy either has about 10 thousand people who hate him or he is a real
    weirdo...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: