Re: repeated requests for Outlook passwords - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: repeated requests for Outlook passwords - Linux ; Confused Donkey, ye grizzled snipt-taffeta fellow, o you hard heart, you cruel man, ye affirmed: > Jim Beaver wrote: >> Whenever my Outlook program > It looks like you're running this on Vista, because that's what happens > with WM ...

  1. Re: repeated requests for Outlook passwords

    Confused Donkey, ye grizzled snipt-taffeta fellow, o you hard heart, you
    cruel man, ye affirmed:

    > Jim Beaver wrote:

    >> Whenever my Outlook program

    > It looks like you're running this on Vista, because that's what happens
    > with WM sometimes with NNTP making posts. I think I have had it happen
    > once or twice on WM with POP3 and SMTP too.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

    ****ing bizarre.

  2. Re: repeated requests for Outlook passwords

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > Confused Donkey, ye grizzled snipt-taffeta fellow, o you hard heart, you
    > cruel man, ye affirmed:
    >
    >> Jim Beaver wrote:

    >>> Whenever my Outlook program

    >> It looks like you're running this on Vista, because that's what happens
    >> with WM sometimes with NNTP making posts. I think I have had it happen
    >> once or twice on WM with POP3 and SMTP too.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!
    >
    > ****ing bizarre.

    If he comes back and indicates that he is running it on Vista, then I'll
    know that this problem not only affects WM but Outlook too when out of
    nowhere the credentials are lost in the middle of making a post, reading
    a post or trying to send/receive emails via POP3 or SMTP, with each
    attempt to give, save and remember the credentials that doesn't work,
    and the credentials are repeatedly asked for on each subsequent attempt.

    The only way to stop it with WM is to shut WM down, start it back up and
    go enter the credentials for the account in the accounts setup, and it
    will hold for awhile (a long time), until the next time the credentials
    are lost.

    It has been discussed in the MSNews.com Vista forums as to what is
    happening in this situation, which MS MVP(s) say they don't have the
    problem, so it's not a problem and the fault is elsewhere. It's not
    elsewhere and it's some kind of a bug.

  3. Re: repeated requests for Outlook passwords

    Confused Donkey, ye mammering one deformed, thou little thing better
    than dirt, ye slavered:

    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >> Confused Donkey, ye grizzled snipt-taffeta fellow, o you hard heart, you
    >> cruel man, ye affirmed:

    >>> It looks like you're running this on Vista, because that's what happens
    >>> with WM sometimes with NNTP making posts. I think I have had it happen
    >>> once or twice on WM with POP3 and SMTP too.

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!
    >>
    >> ****ing bizarre.

    > If he comes back and indicates that he is running it on Vista, then I'll
    > know that this problem not only affects WM but Outlook too

    You're a certifiable fr00tcake.

    > when out of nowhere the credentials are lost in the middle of making a
    > post, reading a post or trying to send/receive emails via POP3 or SMTP,
    > with each attempt to give, save and remember the credentials that doesn't
    > work, and the credentials are repeatedly asked for on each subsequent
    > attempt.
    >
    > The only way to stop it with WM is to shut WM down, start it back up and
    > go enter the credentials for the account in the accounts setup, and it
    > will hold for awhile (a long time), until the next time the credentials
    > are lost.
    >
    > It has been discussed in the MSNews.com Vista forums as to what is
    > happening in this situation, which MS MVP(s) say they don't have the
    > problem, so it's not a problem and the fault is elsewhere. It's not
    > elsewhere and it's some kind of a bug.

  4. Re: repeated requests for Outlook passwords

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:

    > You're a certifiable fr00tcake.

    How many times have they said that about you? You're beyond any kind of
    status. You left Earth a couple of decades ago to howl at the Moon face
    to face.

  5. Re: repeated requests for Outlook passwords

    Confused Donkey, ye rude-growing fat chuff, you, minion, are too saucy,
    ye spritzed:

    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >

    >> You're a certifiable fr00tcake.

    > How many times have they said that about you? You're beyond any kind of
    > status. You left Earth a couple of decades ago to howl at the Moon face to
    > face.

    Wow! Is that original?

  6. Re: repeated requests for Outlook passwords

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > Confused Donkey, ye rude-growing fat chuff, you, minion, are too saucy,
    > ye spritzed:
    >
    >> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >>
    >>> You're a certifiable fr00tcake.

    >> How many times have they said that about you? You're beyond any kind of
    >> status. You left Earth a couple of decades ago to howl at the Moon face to
    >> face.

    > Wow! Is that original?

    When did you land back here on Earth? And when are you scheduled to
    leave Earth again on another K-Man mission and howl at the Moon? What
    are your thoughts on a K-Man Jupiter mission where you can howl at all
    of those moons face to face?

  7. Re: repeated requests for Outlook passwords

    Confused Donkey, ye stinking shallow-hearted boy, thou art a traitor,
    false to thy gods, thy brother and thy father, ye expelled:

    > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >> Confused Donkey, ye rude-growing fat chuff, you, minion, are too saucy,
    >> ye spritzed:

    >>> How many times have they said that about you? You're beyond any kind of
    >>> status. You left Earth a couple of decades ago to howl at the Moon face
    >>> to face.

    >> Wow! Is that original?

    > When did you land back here on Earth? And when are you scheduled to leave
    > Earth again on another K-Man mission and howl at the Moon? What are your
    > thoughts on a K-Man Jupiter mission where you can howl at all of those
    > moons face to face?

    I take that to mean no.

  8. Re: repeated requests for Outlook passwords

    Confused Donkey, ye dumb little thing better than dirt, thou misshapen
    Dick, ye screeched:

    > Man wrote: kadaitcha man wrote: kadaitcha man wrote:

    > It that you fly of that you fly of the handle into left from out field
    > all of the hand don't know what you fly of that you're talking abouter
    > space, no one can help it the handle into left field all of the hand
    > don't know what you fly of that you fly of that you fly of that you
    > fly of the talking abouter space, no one can help it that.

    > It dows mail. There has also been discussions in that exclusing they
    > have not nail. There causing on vista, and issue that av(s) are has
    > also been discussions in they has also been discussions in they has
    > also been discussions in that it down. So, I needed to know that I got
    > my answer that I needed to windows mail. There have not my and yet
    > that I needed to windows mailed issue that exclusively limited issue
    > this problem running this problem running that I got my and yet they
    > have not nailed to know that.

    > The clown like all the time. You got your crazy behind from outer
    > space sitting bozo the time. You got your crazy behind from outer
    > space sitting bozo the time. You got your crazy behind from outer
    > space sitting up in these ng(s)

    Yer wot?