[News] Google Does Evil by Betraying Standards, Messing with Silverfish - Linux

  2. Re: [News] Google Does Evil by Betraying Standards, Messing with Silverfish

    On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 19:35:34 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Google's ad plans for Silverlight prompt questions for Microsoft
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| Google Inc. said Tuesday that its DoubleClick subsidiary will begin powering
    >| video advertising within Microsoft's Silverlight 2 rich-media player,
    >| prompting some observers to question the implications for Microsoft's own

    So when does the Boycott Google site go up Roy Schestowitz?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: [News] Google Does Evil by Betraying Standards, Messing withSilverfish

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 19:35:34 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> Google's ad plans for Silverlight prompt questions for Microsoft
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | Google Inc. said Tuesday that its DoubleClick subsidiary will begin powering
    >> | video advertising within Microsoft's Silverlight 2 rich-media player,
    >> | prompting some observers to question the implications for Microsoft's own

    > So when does the Boycott Google site go up Roy Schestowitz?

    I have boycotted doubleclick for years using adblock on FF.

+ Reply to Thread