M$ Endorse LINUX appliance - then try to cover it up! - Linux

This is a discussion on M$ Endorse LINUX appliance - then try to cover it up! - Linux ; Microsoft told a company who supply them with Linux based Email Virus & Spam filters to remove their logo from their 'customer spotlight' feature on their front page. The small company that supply niche Linux products to protect predominantly WINDOWS ...

  1. M$ Endorse LINUX appliance - then try to cover it up!

    Microsoft told a company who supply them with Linux based Email Virus &
    Spam filters to remove their logo from their 'customer spotlight' feature
    on their front page.

    The small company that supply niche Linux products to protect
    predominantly WINDOWS networks, proudly displayed Microsoft as a customer.

    When Microsoft realised that it was public knowledge they were buying
    network protection devices running on Linux, it looks like they **** the
    bed! Now, there is *NO SIGN* of them on the front page, or even in the
    customer list.

    http://www.barracudanetworks.com/ns/...tomer_list.php