Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll - Linux

This is a discussion on Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll - Linux ; You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to accomplished Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first time I read the first of its posts. Something along the lines of... "I am a sad ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

  1. Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to accomplished
    Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first time I read the first
    of its posts. Something along the lines of...

    "I am a sad incompetent, please help me". You can just picture its furrowed
    and pained brow, the wringing hands, the pleading expression.

    Help was forthcoming, but of course that was not the objective of this
    morons pleading. It didn't care about the pointing towards the relevant
    online resources, the helpful encouragement. Its objective was obvious
    right from the start.

    Lessons were taken from little Stewie about trawling through Google for
    obscure and out of date problems. Lessons have been learned from other
    cretins like the racist Clogwog, where simple minded ridicule will suffice
    before you will acknowledge that you can't install a distro. How they fail
    has always amazed me, it's not rocket science after all. All you have to do
    is click OK a few times and there you have it, a fully working and secure
    system.

    So, here we are, another pathetic Troll. Someone else to pity. Some one else
    who seems to think whinging is an admirable quality.

    What a pathetic pleader it is!

  2. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Aug 6, 5:11*am, SomeBloke wrote:
    > You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to accomplished
    > Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first time I read the first
    > of its posts. Something along the lines of...
    >
    > "I am a sad incompetent, please help me". You can just picture its furrowed
    > and pained brow, the wringing hands, the pleading expression.
    >
    > Help was forthcoming, but of course that was not the objective of this
    > morons pleading. It didn't care about the pointing towards the relevant
    > online resources, the helpful encouragement. Its objective was obvious
    > right from the start.
    >
    > Lessons were taken from little Stewie about trawling through Google for
    > obscure and out of date problems. Lessons have been learned from other
    > cretins like the racist Clogwog, where simple minded ridicule will suffice
    > before you will acknowledge that you can't install a distro. How they fail
    > has always amazed me, it's not rocket science after all. All you have to do
    > is click OK a few times and there you have it, a fully working and secure
    > system.
    >
    > So, here we are, another pathetic Troll. Someone else to pity. Some one else
    > who seems to think whinging is an admirable quality.
    >
    > What a pathetic pleader it is!


    SAY MY NAME. SAY MY NAME.
    Can you do that little dance you do for me?
    Thanks, Bloke.

  3. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:



    > SAY MY NAME. SAY MY NAME.
    > Can you do that little dance you do for me?
    > Thanks, Bloke.


    I rest my case, M'lud.

  4. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    SomeBloke wrote:
    > You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to accomplished
    > Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first time I read the first
    > of its posts. Something along the lines of...


    Nah. Tab's a long time COLA troll...
    It just took a sabatical.

    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | "ARSE! GERLS!! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!!!" |
    | in | "THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER!...FECK!!!! |
    | Computer Science | - Father Jack in "Father Ted" |

  5. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Aug 6, 7:59*am, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > SomeBloke wrote:
    > > You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to accomplished
    > > Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first time I read the first
    > > of its posts. Something along the lines of...

    >
    > Nah. Tab's a long time COLA troll...
    > It just took a sabatical.
    >


    Yeah, I was suckered into using linux by
    people like you.

    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

    Never again. I tell people the truth now.
    I am a COLA made troll. Feel better now?


  6. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    Psyc Geek (TAB, Trent Allen Black) stuttered:

    > On Aug 6, 7:59Â*am, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >> SomeBloke wrote:
    >> > You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to
    >> > accomplished Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first time
    >> > I read the first of its posts. Something along the lines of...

    >>
    >> Nah. Tab's a long time COLA troll...
    >> It just took a sabatical.
    >>

    >
    > Yeah, I was suckered into using linux by
    > people like you.
    >
    > HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
    >
    > Never again. I tell people the truth now.
    > I am a COLA made troll. Feel better now?

    --
    tab wrote in
    Message-ID: <1133228573.959224.29990@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>
    ------------------------------------------
    Plonk me, insult me, trash me, but at your expense.
    You will have to know what I say to newbies.
    You started this war, I am here now!
    You never should have trashed me as a newbie.
    I am a product of you. Congrats. MORONS.
    Linux advocates at their finest.


  7. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 05:15:41 -0700, Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:

    > On Aug 6, 7:59Â*am, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >> SomeBloke wrote:
    >> > You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to
    >> > accomplished Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first
    >> > time I read the first of its posts. Something along the lines of...

    >>
    >> Nah. Tab's a long time COLA troll...
    >> It just took a sabatical.
    >>
    >>

    > Yeah, I was suckered into using linux by people like you.
    >
    > HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
    >
    > Never again. I tell people the truth now. I am a COLA made troll. Feel
    > better now?


    You are a lying POS. Feel better now?

    --
    Rick

  8. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    Peter Klmann wrote:
    > P



    Message-ID:

    "BTW, it is so simple to test for yourself.
    Do a screen-shot of a text. Now disable anti-aliasing
    Do again screen-shot of same text.
    Compare both. They are exactly the same"

  9. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Aug 6, 8:38*am, Rick wrote:
    > On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 05:15:41 -0700, Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:
    > > On Aug 6, 7:59*am, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > >> SomeBloke wrote:
    > >> > You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to
    > >> > accomplished Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first
    > >> > time I read the first of its posts. Something along the lines of...

    >
    > >> Nah. Tab's a long time COLA troll...
    > >> It just took a sabatical.

    >
    > > Yeah, I was suckered into using linux by people like you.

    >
    > > HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

    >
    > > Never again. *I tell people the truth now. I am a COLA made troll. *Feel
    > > better now?

    >
    > You are a lying POS. Feel better now?
    >
    > --
    > Rick


    Rick can't say anything else. HAHHAHAHA.

  10. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Aug 6, 8:21*am, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > Psyc Geek (TAB, Trent Allen Black) stuttered:
    >
    >
    >
    > > On Aug 6, 7:59*am, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > >> SomeBloke wrote:
    > >> > You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to
    > >> > accomplished Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first time
    > >> > I read the first of its posts. Something along the lines of...

    >
    > >> Nah. Tab's a long time COLA troll...
    > >> It just took a sabatical.

    >
    > > Yeah, I was suckered into using linux by
    > > people like you.

    >
    > > HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

    >
    > > Never again. *I tell people the truth now.
    > > I am a COLA made troll. *Feel better now?

    >
    > --
    > tab *wrote in
    > Message-ID: <1133228573.959224.29990@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>
    > ------------------------------------------
    > Plonk me, insult me, trash me, but at your expense.
    > You will have to know what I say to newbies.
    > You started this war, I am here now!
    > You never should have trashed me as a newbie.
    > I am a product of you. *Congrats. *MORONS.
    > Linux advocates at their finest.


    HEY, What did I say?
    You all created this troll.
    I rest my point.

    Aren't you supposed to be: ADVOCATES?????
    Not doing a very good job, are ya now!

  11. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Aug 6, 5:11*am, SomeBloke wrote:
    > You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to accomplished
    > Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first time I read the first
    > of its posts. Something along the lines of...
    >
    > "I am a sad incompetent, please help me". You can just picture its furrowed
    > and pained brow, the wringing hands, the pleading expression.
    >
    > Help was forthcoming, but of course that was not the objective of this
    > morons pleading. It didn't care about the pointing towards the relevant
    > online resources, the helpful encouragement. Its objective was obvious
    > right from the start.
    >
    > Lessons were taken from little Stewie about trawling through Google for
    > obscure and out of date problems. Lessons have been learned from other
    > cretins like the racist Clogwog, where simple minded ridicule will suffice
    > before you will acknowledge that you can't install a distro. How they fail
    > has always amazed me, it's not rocket science after all. All you have to do
    > is click OK a few times and there you have it, a fully working and secure
    > system.
    >
    > So, here we are, another pathetic Troll. Someone else to pity. Some one else
    > who seems to think whinging is an admirable quality.
    >
    > What a pathetic pleader it is!


    Hey, you should read the lastest Distro Watch.
    They could not install a little bitty Distro,
    And they followed the directions to a "T".

    You prove my point. Linux is just a big bug.
    I don't even have to tell about the bugs anymore.
    Your own web sites are doing it, as more people use linux.

  12. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:
    > On Aug 6, 8:21 am, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >> Psyc Geek (TAB, Trent Allen Black) stuttered:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> On Aug 6, 7:59 am, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >>>> SomeBloke wrote:
    >>>>> You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to
    >>>>> accomplished Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first time
    >>>>> I read the first of its posts. Something along the lines of...
    >>>> Nah. Tab's a long time COLA troll...
    >>>> It just took a sabatical.
    >>> Yeah, I was suckered into using linux by
    >>> people like you.
    >>> HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
    >>> Never again. I tell people the truth now.
    >>> I am a COLA made troll. Feel better now?

    >> --
    >> tab wrote in
    >> Message-ID: <1133228573.959224.29990@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>
    >> ------------------------------------------
    >> Plonk me, insult me, trash me, but at your expense.
    >> You will have to know what I say to newbies.
    >> You started this war, I am here now!
    >> You never should have trashed me as a newbie.
    >> I am a product of you. Congrats. MORONS.
    >> Linux advocates at their finest.

    >
    > HEY, What did I say?
    > You all created this troll.


    No, we didn't.

    > I rest my point.


    You can rest anything you want.

    >
    > Aren't you supposed to be: ADVOCATES?????


    Some of us. Some are dishonest trolls... like you.

    > Not doing a very good job, are ya now!


    Yeah, we are.
    --
    Rick

  13. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    >--
    >tab wrote in
    >Message-ID: <1133228573.959224.29990@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>
    >------------------------------------------
    >Plonk me, insult me, trash me, but at your expense.
    >You will have to know what I say to newbies.
    >You started this war, I am here now!
    >You never should have trashed me as a newbie.
    >I am a product of you. Congrats. MORONS.
    >Linux advocates at their finest.


    tab: Just another attention-starved loser, who goes looking for an
    excuse to be the ****headed, obnoxious asshole that he enjoys being.


  14. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 06:25:08 -0700, Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:
    (snip)
    >
    > You prove my point. Linux is just a big bug. I don't even have to tell
    > about the bugs anymore. Your own web sites are doing it, as more people
    > use linux.



    Windows is just a big bug. I don't even have to tell about the bugs
    anymore. Your own web sites are doing it, as less people use Windows.


    --
    Rick

  15. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    * Gary peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Peter Klmann wrote:
    >
    > Message-ID:
    >
    > "BTW, it is so simple to test for yourself.
    > Do a screen-shot of a text. Now disable anti-aliasing
    > Do again screen-shot of same text.
    > Compare both. They are exactly the same"


    A "quote-a-mistake" troll doesn't really work as response to a
    "quote-a-crazed rant" troll.

    --
    Thus spake the master programmer:
    "Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to
    be maintained."
    -- Geoffrey James, "The Tao of Programming"

  16. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 07:57:42 -0500, Gary wrote:

    > Peter Klmann wrote:
    >> P

    >
    >
    > Message-ID:
    >
    > "BTW, it is so simple to test for yourself.
    > Do a screen-shot of a text. Now disable anti-aliasing
    > Do again screen-shot of same text.
    > Compare both. They are exactly the same"


    Peter Kohlmann also claims to be a Windows programmer who is not a Windows
    user.

    He is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  17. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 09:59:10 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * Gary peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Peter Klmann wrote:
    >>
    >> Message-ID:
    >>
    >> "BTW, it is so simple to test for yourself.
    >> Do a screen-shot of a text. Now disable anti-aliasing
    >> Do again screen-shot of same text.
    >> Compare both. They are exactly the same"

    >
    > A "quote-a-mistake" troll doesn't really work as response to a
    > "quote-a-crazed rant" troll.


    Defending the mothership again Linonut?
    What did they do, appoint you Sgt. At Arms?

    FWIW it WAS NOT a mistake.
    Read the entire thread.

    Kohlmann made an ass of himself and then tried to defend it.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  18. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    SomeBloke espoused:
    > Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >> SAY MY NAME. SAY MY NAME.
    >> Can you do that little dance you do for me?
    >> Thanks, Bloke.

    >
    > I rest my case, M'lud.


    Members of the jury, I direct you to find the defendent guilty as
    charged, of the charge of being tedious, boring, and well, wrong.

    --
    | mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk |
    | Cola faq: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/ |
    | Cola trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/ |
    | Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in. Own your Own services! |


  19. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Psyc Geek (TAB)

    wrote
    on Wed, 6 Aug 2008 02:38:13 -0700 (PDT)
    <5c95dfe0-0ec1-4a93-b566-e52bcbb46b96@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:
    > On Aug 6, 5:11*am, SomeBloke wrote:
    >> You have to admire Psyc Geek (TAB), it's gone from nothing to accomplished
    >> Troll in nothing flat. How well I remember the first time I read the first
    >> of its posts. Something along the lines of...
    >>
    >> "I am a sad incompetent, please help me". You can just picture its furrowed
    >> and pained brow, the wringing hands, the pleading expression.


    [snip for brevity]

    >> What a pathetic pleader it is!

    >
    > SAY MY NAME. SAY MY NAME.
    > Can you do that little dance you do for me?
    > Thanks, Bloke.


    I don't remember Rumpelstiltskin requiring a dance.
    But here, read for yourself...

    http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-st...ooks/Rum.shtml

    :-)

    --
    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    /dev/signature/pedantry: Resource temporarily unavailable
    ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

  20. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    Mark Kent wrote:

    > Members of the jury, I direct you to find the defendent guilty as
    > charged, of the charge of being tedious, boring, and well, wrong.


    Don't forget ignorant, stupid and pathetic.

    He must have trained under Quack.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Speed doesn't kill. Stopping very fast kills.

    Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    Good to the last supper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast