Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll - Linux

This is a discussion on Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll - Linux ; On Aug 6, 7:59*pm, Tattoo Vampire wrote: > Mark Kent wrote: > > Members of the jury, I direct you to find the defendent guilty as > > charged, of the charge of being tedious, boring, and well, wrong. > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Aug 6, 7:59*pm, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > Mark Kent wrote:
    > > Members of the jury, I direct you to find the defendent guilty as
    > > charged, of the charge of being tedious, boring, and well, wrong.

    > Don't forget ignorant, stupid and pathetic.
    >
    > He must have trained under Quack.
    > --
    > Regards,
    > [tv]
    >
    > ...Speed doesn't kill. Stopping very fast kills.

    > Good to the last supper

    Can you say 1% market share?

  2. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Aug 6, 8:04*pm, "Psyc Geek (TAB)" wrote:
    > On Aug 6, 7:59*pm, Tattoo Vampire wrote:> Mark Kent wrote:
    > > > Members of the jury, I direct you to find the defendent guilty as
    > > > charged, of the charge of being tedious, boring, and well, wrong.

    > > Don't forget ignorant, stupid and pathetic.

    > > He must have trained under Quack.
    > > --
    > > Regards,
    > > [tv]

    > > ...Speed doesn't kill. Stopping very fast kills.

    > *Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    >
    > > Good to the last supper

    > Can you say 1% market share?

    Hey, I am famous. Say my name. Say my name.

  3. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    Tattoo Vampire espoused:
    > Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> Members of the jury, I direct you to find the defendent guilty as
    >> charged, of the charge of being tedious, boring, and well, wrong.

    > Don't forget ignorant, stupid and pathetic.
    >
    > He must have trained under Quack.

    The bench recognises the contribution of the counsel for the
    prosecution!

  4. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    Mark Kent wrote:

    > The bench recognises the contribution of the counsel for the
    > prosecution!

    OK, judge, now tell the bailiff to whack Snot's peepee. (Only Cheech and
    Chong fans will get that one)
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Boss spelled backwards is "double SOB".

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Aug 7, 7:25*am, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > Mark Kent wrote:
    > > The bench recognises the contribution of the counsel for the
    > > prosecution!

    > OK, judge, now tell the bailiff to whack Snot's peepee. (Only Cheech and
    > Chong fans will get that one)
    > --
    > Regards,
    > [tv]
    >
    > ...Boss spelled backwards is "double SOB".
    >
    > Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    > Good to the last supper

    My Penalty. Use Linux for the next 10 years.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

  6. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:46:50 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire espoused:
    >> Mark Kent wrote:
    >>
    >>> Members of the jury, I direct you to find the defendent guilty as
    >>> charged, of the charge of being tedious, boring, and well, wrong.

    >> Don't forget ignorant, stupid and pathetic.
    >>
    >> He must have trained under Quack.

    > The bench recognises the contribution of the counsel for the prosecution!

    M'lud, may I suggest a slight alteration to the court's record, in that
    the charge *should* read:
    "well tedious, well boring, and well wrong"

    Aye thank yew!

    --
    Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
    for Vista, a junk bond?

  7. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> The bench recognises the contribution of the counsel for the
    >> prosecution!

    > OK, judge, now tell the bailiff to whack Snot's peepee. (Only Cheech and
    > Chong fans will get that one)

    Liarnut would probably like to "wipe it".

    But it figures you are a Cheech and Chong fan.

    --
    If you take both of those factors together then WinXP is a flop, selling
    *less* than Win 98 by a factor of two.

  8. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    Rick wrote:

    > And what is wrong with being a Cheech and Chong fan?

    They talked about drugs and sex, and Hadron thinks that's nasty. He's still
    a mama's boy, you see.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....I'm NOT "white," I'm "melanin-challenged."

    Good to the last supper

  9. Re: Psyc Geek (TAB), the instant Troll

    * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >
    >> Mark Kent wrote:
    >>
    >>> The bench recognises the contribution of the counsel for the
    >>> prosecution!

    >> OK, judge, now tell the bailiff to whack Snot's peepee. (Only Cheech and
    >> Chong fans will get that one)

    > Liarnut would probably like to "wipe it".

    Who's this Liarnut fellow you keep referring to?

    A phantasm concocted from a difficult childhood?

    > But it figures you are a Cheech and Chong fan.

    I peg you for more of an Andrew Dice Clay fan.

    --
    I've heard a Jew and a Muslim argue in a Damascus cafe with less passion
    than the emacs wars."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2