[News] Good Time to Invest in GNU/Linux, Success Stories - Linux

  2. Re: Good Time to Invest in GNU/Linux, Success Stories

    On 2008-08-06, Roy Schestowitz claimed:

    > ____/ Rick on Wednesday 06 August 2008 13:38 : \____
    >
    >> On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 06:26:03 -0700, Psyc Geek (TAB) wrote:

    >>> When you find one, more then 1 machine, let us know.......

    >> That doesn't parse.

    > It's good.
    >
    > The trolls cannot counter good news for Linux, so they spout nonsense and
    > personal attacks.

    How can you tell the difference with TAB? Over 75% of what he posts
    doesn't make any sense to most people (although he seems to get a
    cackle out it for some odd reason). He could be spewing unabashed crap,
    or writing in a friendly manner, and I'd be hard pressed to tell you
    which vein it was in at any given moment.

    --
    After seeing Windows I realize Bill Gates is an idiot.

+ Reply to Thread