[News] Check Point Uses GNU/Linux - Linux

    Is this the same Check Point that now owns Zone Alarm?

  2. [News] Check Point Uses GNU/Linux

  3. Re: Check Point Uses GNU/Linux

    > Is this the same Check Point that now owns Zone Alarm?

    Yes, the same one that conflicted with Microsoft patches and left Windows
    exposed a few weeks ago.

    - --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "This sig seemed like a good idea at the time..."

+ Reply to Thread