Microsoft Poisons the Press - Linux

  2. Re: Microsoft Poisons the Press

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:55:17 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > As discussed in our PR meeting this morning. David & I have spoken with
    > Maureen OGara (based on go ahead from BrianV) and planted the story. She has
    > agreed to not attribute the story to usK.
    >
    > [K] Inform Maureen O Gara (Senior Editor Client Server News/LinuxGram) or
    > John Markoff (NYT) of announcement on Aug 28, 2000. Owner dougmil (Approval
    > received from BrianV to proceed)
    >
    > Contact Eric Raymond, Tim OReilly or Bruce Perrins to solicit support for
    > this going against the objectives of the Open Source movement. Owner: dougmil
    > [Doug Miller]. Note that I will not be doing this. Maureen OGara said she was
    > going to call them so it looks better coming from her.
    >
    > http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/PX0408e1.pdf

    Huh?

    I think your SPAM-O-Matic script has blown a fuse again Roy Schestowitz.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Microsoft Poisons the Press

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:55:17 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> “As discussed in our PR meeting this morning. David & I have spoken with
    >> Maureen O’Gara (based on go ahead from BrianV) and planted the story. She
    >> has agreed to not attribute the story to us….
    >>
    >> “[…] Inform Maureen O’ Gara (Senior Editor Client Server News/LinuxGram)
    >> or John Markoff (NYT) of announcement on Aug 28, 2000. Owner dougmil
    >> (Approval received from BrianV to proceed)
    >>
    >> “Contact Eric Raymond, Tim O’Reilly or Bruce Perrins to solicit support
    >> for this going against the objectives of the Open Source movement. Owner:
    >> dougmil
    >> [Doug Miller]. Note that I will not be doing this. Maureen O’Gara said
    >> [she was
    >> going to call them so it looks better coming from her.”
    >>
    >> http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/PX0408e1.pdf

    > Huh?
    >
    > I think your SPAM-O-Matic script has blown a fuse again Roy Schestowitz.

    Please explain what was wrong with that article. Be precise
    --
    Anyone can make an omelet with eggs. The trick is to make one with
    none.

  4. Re: Microsoft Poisons the Press

    On Aug 4, 4:55 am, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > As discussed in our PR meeting this morning. David & I have spoken with
    > Maureen OGara (based on go ahead from BrianV) and planted the story. She has
    > agreed to not attribute the story to us.
    >
    > [] Inform Maureen O Gara (Senior Editor Client Server News/LinuxGram) or
    > John Markoff (NYT) of announcement on Aug 28, 2000. Owner dougmil (Approval
    > received from BrianV to proceed)
    >
    > Contact Eric Raymond, Tim OReilly or Bruce Perrins to solicit support for
    > this going against the objectives of the Open Source movement. Owner: dougmil
    > [Doug Miller]. Note that I will not be doing this. Maureen OGara said she was
    > going to call them so it looks better coming from her.

    And so, when someone says, Microsoft is not relevant to Linux, can you
    help wondering who is pulling their strings?

  5. Re: Microsoft Poisons the Press

  6. Re: Microsoft Poisons the Press

    "Peter Khlmann" wrote in message
    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:55:17 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >>> "As discussed in our PR meeting this morning. David & I have spoken with
    >>> Maureen O'Gara (based on go ahead from BrianV) and planted the story.
    >>> She
    >>> has agreed to not attribute the story to us..
    >>>
    >>> "[.] Inform Maureen O' Gara (Senior Editor Client Server News/LinuxGram)
    >>> or John Markoff (NYT) of announcement on Aug 28, 2000. Owner dougmil
    >>> (Approval received from BrianV to proceed)
    >>>
    >>> "Contact Eric Raymond, Tim O'Reilly or Bruce Perrins to solicit support
    >>> for this going against the objectives of the Open Source movement.
    >>> Owner:
    >>> dougmil
    >>> [Doug Miller]. Note that I will not be doing this. Maureen O'Gara said
    >>> [she was
    >>> going to call them so it looks better coming from her."
    >>>
    >>> http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/PX0408e1.pdf

    >> Huh?
    >>
    >> I think your SPAM-O-Matic script has blown a fuse again Roy Schestowitz.

    > Please explain what was wrong with that article. Be precise

    Even you can't possibly be this stupid. Read Roy's post and explain what it
    says. Be precise.

    (Hint for the clueless: Moshe isn't talking about the article. He's talking
    about Roy's 'advocacy post' because it's little more than a bunch of random
    sentences.)

  7. Re: Microsoft Poisons the Press

    Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Peter Khlmann" wrote in message
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Huh?
    >>>
    >>> I think your SPAM-O-Matic script has blown a fuse again Roy Schestowitz.

    >> Please explain what was wrong with that article. Be precise

    > Even you can't possibly be this stupid. Read Roy's post and explain what
    > it says. Be precise.

    I did. You obviously did not, and your little sister was not available to
    read it to you

    > (Hint for the clueless: Moshe isn't talking about the article.

    I don't care what flatfish Gary Stewart is lying about. He was dissing a
    post which was factual correct

    > He's
    > talking about Roy's 'advocacy post' because it's little more than a bunch
    > of random sentences.)

    Well, even *if* that were true, it would still make more sense than all of
    that gibberish you widiots spout combined
    --
    Warning: 10 days have passed since your last Windows reinstall.

  8. Re: Microsoft Poisons the Press

    > Ezekiel wrote:
    >

    >> "Peter Khlmann" wrote in message
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Please explain what was wrong with that article. Be precise

    >> Even you can't possibly be this stupid. Read Roy's post and explain what
    >> it says. Be precise.

    > I did. You obviously did not, and your little sister was not available to
    > read it to you

    So do explain (in specific detail) what Roy's post is saying. If this
    jibberish makes sense to you then it's because your brain is also a
    scrambled mess.

    >> (Hint for the clueless: Moshe isn't talking about the article.

    > I don't care what flatfish Gary Stewart is lying about. He was dissing a
    > post which was factual correct

    Then do explain in detail what the post says. It is little more than
    nonsense and random sentences.

    >> He's
    >> talking about Roy's 'advocacy post' because it's little more than a bunch
    >> of random sentences.)
    >>

    > Well, even *if* that were true, it would still make more sense than all of
    > that gibberish you widiots spout combined

    It is true. As proven by the FACT that you have yet to explain what Roy's
    post says and means.

  9. Re: Microsoft Poisons the Press

    "Ezekiel" writes:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" wrote in message
    >> Ezekiel wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Peter Khlmann" wrote in message

    >>> Even you can't possibly be this stupid. Read Roy's post and explain what
    >>> it says. Be precise.

    >> I did. You obviously did not, and your little sister was not available to
    >> read it to you

    > So do explain (in specific detail) what Roy's post is saying. If this
    > jibberish makes sense to you then it's because your brain is also a
    > scrambled mess.
    >

    >>> (Hint for the clueless: Moshe isn't talking about the article.

    >> I don't care what flatfish Gary Stewart is lying about. He was dissing a
    >> post which was factual correct

    > Then do explain in detail what the post says. It is little more than
    > nonsense and random sentences.

    Possibly Jebediah is covering for him while Roy talks to one of his
    "Professors"!

  10. Re: Microsoft Poisons the Press

    On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:09:37 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Peter Khlmann" wrote in message
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Huh?
    >>>
    >>> I think your SPAM-O-Matic script has blown a fuse again Roy Schestowitz.

    >> Please explain what was wrong with that article. Be precise

    > Even you can't possibly be this stupid. Read Roy's post and explain what it
    > says. Be precise.
    >
    > (Hint for the clueless: Moshe isn't talking about the article. He's talking
    > about Roy's 'advocacy post' because it's little more than a bunch of random
    > sentences.)

    Exactly!

    Of course as usual it went right over their pointy heads.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Microsoft Poisons the Press

    On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:36:09 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Peter Khlmann" wrote in message
    >> Ezekiel wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Peter Khlmann" wrote in message

    >>> Even you can't possibly be this stupid. Read Roy's post and explain what
    >>> it says. Be precise.

    >> I did. You obviously did not, and your little sister was not available to
    >> read it to you

    > So do explain (in specific detail) what Roy's post is saying. If this
    > jibberish makes sense to you then it's because your brain is also a
    > scrambled mess.
    >

    >>> (Hint for the clueless: Moshe isn't talking about the article.

    >> I don't care what flatfish Gary Stewart is lying about. He was dissing a
    >> post which was factual correct

    > Then do explain in detail what the post says. It is little more than
    > nonsense and random sentences.
    >

    >>> He's
    >>> talking about Roy's 'advocacy post' because it's little more than a bunch
    >>> of random sentences.)
    >>>

    >> Well, even *if* that were true, it would still make more sense than all of
    >> that gibberish you widiots spout combined

    > It is true. As proven by the FACT that you have yet to explain what Roy's
    > post says and means.

    Peter Kohlmann can't explain it because it makes absolutely no sense at
    all.
    THAT was my point and why I said Roy's SPAM harvesting script blew a fuse
    again.

    And BTW this is a perfect example which proves Schestwitz is NOT manually
    writing these things.

    The entire post makes no sense at all and humans don't write like that.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: Microsoft Poisons the Press

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 20:41:34 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Ezekiel" writes:
    >
    >> "Peter Khlmann" wrote in message

    >>> I did. You obviously did not, and your little sister was not available to
    >>> read it to you

    >> So do explain (in specific detail) what Roy's post is saying. If this
    >> jibberish makes sense to you then it's because your brain is also a
    >> scrambled mess.

    >>> I don't care what flatfish Gary Stewart is lying about. He was dissing a
    >>> post which was factual correct

    >> Then do explain in detail what the post says. It is little more than
    >> nonsense and random sentences.

    > Possibly Jebediah is covering for him while Roy talks to one of his
    > "Professors"!

    hahahahaha!!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb