[News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows - Linux

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 78

  1. [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

  2. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Linux preinstalls rocket to three per cent
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Microsoft is still be shipped with 93 per cent of all PCs sold through
    > | distribution in the UK, according to Context.
    > |
    > | Yet Linux has nevertheless made an impressive gain.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/08/01

    linux-preloads-rocket-per-cent

    If 7% of the PCs are shipping with something other than Micoshaft OSen,
    then it means that the sport of shipping PCs without a Micoshaft OS has gone
    mainstream.

    Businesses can justify not fitting a micoshaft OSen when shipping a PC
    because shipping PCs without Micoshaft Osen is now an established mainstream
    defacto option!

    If Linux desktop now adds another 4% gain, then Linux desktops
    would also become mainstream OS (at least in the UK).

  3. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 23:24:38 +0000, 7 wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> Linux preinstalls rocket to three per cent
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | Microsoft is still be shipped with 93 per cent of all PCs sold
    >> through | distribution in the UK, according to Context. |
    >> | Yet Linux has nevertheless made an impressive gain. `----
    >>
    >> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/08/01

    > linux-preloads-rocket-per-cent
    >

    > If 7% of the PCs are shipping with something other than Micoshaft OSen,
    > then it means that the sport of shipping PCs without a Micoshaft OS has
    > gone mainstream.
    >
    > Businesses can justify not fitting a micoshaft OSen when shipping a PC
    > because shipping PCs without Micoshaft Osen is now an established
    > mainstream defacto option!
    >
    > If Linux desktop now adds another 4% gain, then Linux desktops would
    > also become mainstream OS (at least in the UK).

    ....and I can confirm that Linux is gaining many fans in the UK. The
    problem arises when the general consensus of opinion from people living in
    the US think that the USA is the whole world and nothing of note goes on
    outside it. The EU is trying it's best to cut Microsoft down to size, but
    I doubt if this will make any difference to the big picture. Has anyone
    noticed that according to Distrowatch, Ubuntu comes from the Isle of Man,
    and Mint from Ireland?

    Tony(UK)

  4. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    ____/ Tony on Saturday 02 August 2008 07:22 : \____

    > On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 23:24:38 +0000, 7 wrote:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

  5. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 07:22:41 +0000, Tony wrote:

    > On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 23:24:38 +0000, 7 wrote:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >>> Linux preinstalls rocket to three per cent
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> through | distribution in the UK, according to Context. |
    >>>
    >>> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/08/01

    >> linux-preloads-rocket-per-cent
    >>

    >> If 7% of the PCs are shipping with something other than Micoshaft OSen,
    >> then it means that the sport of shipping PCs without a Micoshaft OS has
    >> gone mainstream.
    >>
    >> Businesses can justify not fitting a micoshaft OSen when shipping a PC
    >> because shipping PCs without Micoshaft Osen is now an established
    >> mainstream defacto option!
    >>
    >> If Linux desktop now adds another 4% gain, then Linux desktops would
    >> also become mainstream OS (at least in the UK).

    > ...and I can confirm that Linux is gaining many fans in the UK.

    I've certainly noticed a big increase in people coming to the local LUG
    install days this year. Many new ones have had their machines dual
    booting, older "dual booters" have had M$ Windows wiped off altogether, &
    many who were just curious about linux have taken dozens of Live-Cds away
    with them. Many small companies have made enquiries too.

    > The problem arises when the general consensus of opinion from people
    > living in the US think that the USA is the whole world and nothing of
    > note goes on outside it. The EU is trying it's best to cut Microsoft
    > down to size, but I doubt if this will make any difference to the big
    > picture. Has anyone noticed that according to Distrowatch, Ubuntu comes
    > from the Isle of Man, and Mint from Ireland?

    Canonical is a registerd company in the IOM, but I didn't know Mint was
    from Ireland.

    --
    Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
    for Vista, a junk bond?

  6. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 07:22:41 GMT, Tony wrote:

    > ...and I can confirm that Linux is gaining many fans in the UK. The
    > problem arises when the general consensus of opinion from people living in
    > the US think that the USA is the whole world and nothing of note goes on
    > outside it.

    Well there you have it.
    I guess the BBC was wrong about Linux's desktop market share being around
    0.8 percent or so.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  7. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 07:22:41 +0000, Tony quoth:

    > ..and I can confirm that Linux is gaining many fans in the UK. The
    > problem arises when the general consensus of opinion from people living in
    > the US think that the USA is the whole world and nothing of note goes on
    > outside it.

    I agree. does anyone know where I can get some statistics (and other
    'damned lies') about usage in Germany? there are several magazines there
    that either only do Linux (e.g. Linux Magazin) or cover it a lot (c't)
    giving me the impression there must be a lot of use of it there.

    Felmon

  8. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    Felmon writes:

    > On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 07:22:41 +0000, Tony quoth:
    >
    >> ..and I can confirm that Linux is gaining many fans in the UK. The
    >> problem arises when the general consensus of opinion from people living in
    >> the US think that the USA is the whole world and nothing of note goes on
    >> outside it.

    > I agree. does anyone know where I can get some statistics (and other
    > 'damned lies') about usage in Germany? there are several magazines there
    > that either only do Linux (e.g. Linux Magazin) or cover it a lot (c't)
    > giving me the impression there must be a lot of use of it there.
    >
    > Felmon

    Ask someone like ebay.de to publish their access logs if they do not
    already.

    --
    The "XP could sink Microsoft" thread his an absolute gem. You'd think
    these advocates were related to Nostradamus!

  9. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 21:39:47 +0200, Hadron quoth:

    > Felmon writes:
    >
    >> On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 07:22:41 +0000, Tony quoth:
    >>
    >>> ..and I can confirm that Linux is gaining many fans in the UK. The
    >>> problem arises when the general consensus of opinion from people living in
    >>> the US think that the USA is the whole world and nothing of note goes on
    >>> outside it.

    >> I agree. does anyone know where I can get some statistics (and other
    >> 'damned lies') about usage in Germany? there are several magazines there
    >> that either only do Linux (e.g. Linux Magazin) or cover it a lot (c't)
    >> giving me the impression there must be a lot of use of it there.
    >>
    >> Felmon

    > Ask someone like ebay.de to publish their access logs if they do not
    > already.

    you are serious, right? assuming so, I am not sure they would do such a
    thing but supposing they did, what would I be looking for, browser usage?

    you know the German scene. can't imagine Datenschutz would allow them to
    publish their logs but I dunno. but is it browser statistics you are
    referring to? or something else?

    Felmon

  10. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

  11. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 08:39:23 +0000, Roy Schestowitz quoth:

    >> you know the German scene. can't imagine Datenschutz would allow them
    >> to publish their logs but I dunno. but is it browser statistics you are
    >> referring to? or something else?
    >>
    >> Felmon

    > It's just one population. It would be bogus statistics, unless you study
    > just E-bay users in Germany alone.

    I suppose it is impossible to get reliable statistics about this matter,
    at least every figure is open to reasonable dispute. but I was curious
    whether anyone knows the scene a bit, my only contribution being I figure
    something must be going on in Germany given what I see on the newstands.

    but not in the university I know which at least in the humanities is all
    Windows on the desktop though the server is some kind of Linux, I forget
    which.

    Felmon

  12. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 14:07:38 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > Well there you have it.
    > I guess the BBC was wrong about Linux's desktop market share being
    > around 0.8 percent or so.

    Moshe,

    I genuinely believe the BBC is wrong about a lot of things.
    http://www.defectivebydesign.org/blog/BBCcorrupted

    With the Beeb going hand in hand with Microsoft for it's web presence, broadcasting and studio technologies,
    it is unlikely that any results pertaining to a Linux (or Apple) market share will be published accurately. They
    cannot even conduct a children's phone-in without getting fined because they cannot get the technology right.

    As you know, I live in the UK, and only subscribe to BBC news by RSS or watching (Cable) TV. How would
    they know I use Linux? Or UK Linux users that boycott the BBC altogether and use Sky or Virginmedia TV's
    services? Channel Four, Channel 5, etc.?

    The BBC is /was/ revered and respected around the world - that doesn't necessarily mean the people living in
    the UK hold the same views about it anymore.

    As an aside, I note your use of the word 'Retard' in previous threads, and your subsequent apology. I am
    disabled myself, and appreciate that it is easy to use these words in anger, but harder to acknowledge that it is
    wrong to do so. Thank you for doing that.

    All the best from the UK,

    Tony

  13. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    "Tony(UK)" writes:

    > On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 14:07:38 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> Well there you have it.
    >> I guess the BBC was wrong about Linux's desktop market share being
    >> around 0.8 percent or so.

    > Moshe,
    >
    > I genuinely believe the BBC is wrong about a lot of things.
    > http://www.defectivebydesign.org/blog/BBCcorrupted
    >
    > With the Beeb going hand in hand with Microsoft for it's web presence, broadcasting and studio technologies,
    > it is unlikely that any results pertaining to a Linux (or Apple) market share will be published accurately. They
    > cannot even conduct a children's phone-in without getting fined because they cannot get the technology right.
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6284014.stm

    Yeah. The BBC cant get technology right. Streuth. Or did you mean, like
    everyone else, they can **** up or even cheat?

    > As you know, I live in the UK, and only subscribe to BBC news by RSS
    > or watching (Cable) TV. How would

    "as you know" - this has sock written all over it.

    > they know I use Linux? Or UK Linux users that boycott the BBC altogether and use Sky or Virginmedia TV's
    > services? Channel Four, Channel 5, etc.?

    For goodness, sake for every Linux user that "boycotts" the BBC there
    are probably 10 Windows one who do the same for whatever mad cap reason.

    > The BBC is /was/ revered and respected around the world - that doesn't necessarily mean the people living in
    > the UK hold the same views about it anymore.

    Don't be ridiculous.

    > As an aside, I note your use of the word 'Retard' in previous threads, and your subsequent apology. I am
    > disabled myself, and appreciate that it is easy to use these words in anger, but harder to acknowledge that it is
    > wrong to do so. Thank you for doing that.

    "Retard" in this sense means "retarded" not disabled. There is a
    difference.

    --
    "Hey, who needs mp3, wma, acc when we can have ogg?"
    -- "Moshe Goldfarb." in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  14. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 21:02:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Tony(UK)" writes:
    >
    >> On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 14:07:38 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>
    >>> Well there you have it.
    >>> I guess the BBC was wrong about Linux's desktop market share being
    >>> around 0.8 percent or so.

    > "as you know" - this has sock written all over it.

    I'll leave the use of these to others. Don't assume. Thank you for your attention.
    My Usenet name is Tony(UK) and has been since 1994. Prick.
    Anyway, don't stick your nose into other people's business.
    I was answering Gary/Flatfish/Moshe whatever his name is.

    > For goodness, sake for every Linux user that "boycotts" the BBC there
    > are probably 10 Windows one who do the same for whatever mad cap reason.

    Err, and your point is what exactly? Mad cap reason? I won't elaborate, as there is no point as you come from
    outside the UK, but it has to do with STM, capping and iPlayer ISP battles about bandwidth. Please don't
    pretend you know what goes on here as you don't care, so don't try to argue.

    >> The BBC is /was/ revered and respected around the world - that doesn't
    >> necessarily mean the people living in the UK hold the same views about
    >> it anymore.

    > Don't be ridiculous.

    I wasn't - actually, I was making a statement. Just because you don't agree, it is 'ridiculous' is it?
    Live in the UK for 53 years. Then see what is ridiculous and what isn't.

    >> As an aside, I note your use of the word 'Retard' in previous threads,
    >> and your subsequent apology. I am disabled myself, and appreciate that
    >> it is easy to use these words in anger, but harder to acknowledge that
    >> it is wrong to do so. Thank you for doing that.

    > "Retard" in this sense means "retarded" not disabled. There is a
    > difference.

    Now, that /is/ ridiculous. A retard means (in the context that it was written):
    2. A mentally retarded person. [Colloq. and disparaging] [PJC]
    From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48
    ......which is a disability - and I know far, far more on than that subject than you'll ever know.
    Now shut it.

    Tony(UK)

  15. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

  16. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    ____/ Tony(UK) on Monday 04 August 2008 18:38 : \____

    > On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 14:07:38 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> Well there you have it.
    >> I guess the BBC was wrong about Linux's desktop market share being
    >> around 0.8 percent or so.

    > Moshe,
    >
    > I genuinely believe the BBC is wrong about a lot of things.
    > http://www.defectivebydesign.org/blog/BBCcorrupted
    >
    > With the Beeb going hand in hand with Microsoft for it's web presence,
    > broadcasting and studio technologies, it is unlikely that any results
    > pertaining to a Linux (or Apple) market share will be published accurately.
    > They cannot even conduct a children's phone-in without getting fined because
    > they cannot get the technology right.
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6284014.stm
    >
    > As you know, I live in the UK, and only subscribe to BBC news by RSS or
    > watching (Cable) TV. How would they know I use Linux? Or UK Linux users that
    > boycott the BBC altogether and use Sky or Virginmedia TV's services? Channel
    > Four, Channel 5, etc.?
    >
    > The BBC is /was/ revered and respected around the world - that doesn't
    > necessarily mean the people living in the UK hold the same views about it
    > anymore.
    >
    > As an aside, I note your use of the word 'Retard' in previous threads, and
    > your subsequent apology. I am disabled myself, and appreciate that it is easy
    > to use these words in anger, but harder to acknowledge that it is wrong to do
    > so. Thank you for doing that.
    >
    > All the best from the UK,
    >
    > Tony

    There is no "Moshe". His real name is Gray Stewart and he's here to annoy,
    insult and provoke. Don't let him get to you and assume everything he writes
    is a lie (they libel me endlessly).

    - --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Reversi for Linux/Win32: http://othellomaster.com
    20:05:01 up 14 days, 6:11, 2 users, load average: 1.14, 0.86, 0.75

  17. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    "Tony(UK)" writes:

    > On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 21:02:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    >> "as you know" - this has sock written all over it.

    > I'll leave the use of these to others. Don't assume. Thank you for your attention.
    > My Usenet name is Tony(UK) and has been since 1994. Prick.
    > Anyway, don't stick your nose into other people's business.
    > I was answering Gary/Flatfish/Moshe whatever his name is.

    Aha. A retarded, foul mouthed sock. Welcome. You will fit in well in
    COLA in your new guise.

    >> For goodness, sake for every Linux user that "boycotts" the BBC there
    >> are probably 10 Windows one who do the same for whatever mad cap reason.
    >>

    > Err, and your point is what exactly? Mad cap reason? I won't elaborate, as there is no point as you come from
    > outside the UK, but it has to do with STM, capping and iPlayer ISP battles about bandwidth. Please don't
    > pretend you know what goes on here as you don't care, so don't try to
    > argue.

    Sorry? I come from the UK.

    >>> The BBC is /was/ revered and respected around the world - that doesn't
    >>> necessarily mean the people living in the UK hold the same views about
    >>> it anymore.

    >> Don't be ridiculous.

    > I wasn't - actually, I was making a statement. Just because you don't agree, it is 'ridiculous' is it?
    > Live in the UK for 53 years. Then see what is ridiculous and what
    > isn't.

    >>> As an aside, I note your use of the word 'Retard' in previous threads,
    >>> and your subsequent apology. I am disabled myself, and appreciate that
    >>> it is easy to use these words in anger, but harder to acknowledge that
    >>> it is wrong to do so. Thank you for doing that.

    >> "Retard" in this sense means "retarded" not disabled. There is a
    >> difference.

    > Now, that /is/ ridiculous. A retard means (in the context that it was written):
    > 2. A mentally retarded person. [Colloq. and disparaging] [PJC]
    > From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48
    > .....which is a disability - and I know far, far more on than that subject than you'll ever know.
    > Now shut it.

    It also does not mean the word can be used to describe a physical
    problem with intelligence. If you choose to be insulted by it then fine
    - but as you pointed out it is indeed in the dictionary.

    Or what tough guy? Have a chat with Rick - he likes threatening people
    with physical abuse too.

    --
    XP is a flop and when users are still asking for W98 it shows that they
    aren't all taken in with the MS hype.

  18. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 18:38:28 GMT, Tony(UK) wrote:

    > On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 14:07:38 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> Well there you have it.
    >> I guess the BBC was wrong about Linux's desktop market share being
    >> around 0.8 percent or so.

    > Moshe,
    >
    > I genuinely believe the BBC is wrong about a lot of things.
    > http://www.defectivebydesign.org/blog/BBCcorrupted
    >
    > With the Beeb going hand in hand with Microsoft for it's web presence, broadcasting and studio technologies,
    > it is unlikely that any results pertaining to a Linux (or Apple) market share will be published accurately. They
    > cannot even conduct a children's phone-in without getting fined because they cannot get the technology right.
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6284014.stm
    >
    > As you know, I live in the UK, and only subscribe to BBC news by RSS or watching (Cable) TV. How would
    > they know I use Linux? Or UK Linux users that boycott the BBC altogether and use Sky or Virginmedia TV's
    > services? Channel Four, Channel 5, etc.?
    >
    > The BBC is /was/ revered and respected around the world - that doesn't necessarily mean the people living in
    > the UK hold the same views about it anymore.
    >
    > As an aside, I note your use of the word 'Retard' in previous threads, and your subsequent apology. I am
    > disabled myself, and appreciate that it is easy to use these words in anger, but harder to acknowledge that it is
    > wrong to do so. Thank you for doing that.
    >
    > All the best from the UK,
    >
    > Tony

    Tony I am truly sorry for using a term like that and I sincerely apologize
    because it's just not a civil thing to say.

    As for the BBC, I think the press in general is tainted and corrupt, each
    in their own little way.
    Foxnews for example is ultra right wing.
    MSNBC is ultra left wing and CNN is all over the place but more left than
    right.
    The NY Times has gone off the rails and is ultra left wing.
    So, everything we see hear and read is somehow influenced.

    I do believe though that the BBC is on track with that 0.8 percent figure
    because it does seem to jive with other sources.
    Also the BBC could be considered a more or less *typical* site unlike say a
    Windows help site or a Linux help site etc.
    IOW it attracts all kinds of users.

    Personally I would love to see eBay's logs and what percentages they have
    for the various browser/operating systems.

    I think it's realistic to put Linux at somewhere around 1 percent, world
    wide with EU having a higher percentage of Linux users and the USA having a
    lower percentage.

    I know that from my own personal experience traveling I never see Linux on
    business people's notebooks and I do look.

    I see a heck of a lot more Apple products than I have ever seen though.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  19. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 20:10:06 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Tony(UK) on Monday 04 August 2008 18:38 : \____
    >
    >> On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 14:07:38 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>
    >>> Well there you have it.
    >>> I guess the BBC was wrong about Linux's desktop market share being
    >>> around 0.8 percent or so.

    >> Moshe,
    >>
    >> I genuinely believe the BBC is wrong about a lot of things.
    >> http://www.defectivebydesign.org/blog/BBCcorrupted
    >>
    >> With the Beeb going hand in hand with Microsoft for it's web presence,
    >> broadcasting and studio technologies, it is unlikely that any results
    >> pertaining to a Linux (or Apple) market share will be published accurately.
    >> They cannot even conduct a children's phone-in without getting fined because
    >> they cannot get the technology right.
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6284014.stm
    >>
    >> As you know, I live in the UK, and only subscribe to BBC news by RSS or
    >> watching (Cable) TV. How would they know I use Linux? Or UK Linux users that
    >> boycott the BBC altogether and use Sky or Virginmedia TV's services? Channel
    >> Four, Channel 5, etc.?
    >>
    >> The BBC is /was/ revered and respected around the world - that doesn't
    >> necessarily mean the people living in the UK hold the same views about it
    >> anymore.
    >>
    >> As an aside, I note your use of the word 'Retard' in previous threads, and
    >> your subsequent apology. I am disabled myself, and appreciate that it is easy
    >> to use these words in anger, but harder to acknowledge that it is wrong to do
    >> so. Thank you for doing that.
    >>
    >> All the best from the UK,
    >>
    >> Tony

    > There is no "Moshe". His real name is Gray Stewart and he's here to annoy,
    > insult and provoke. Don't let him get to you and assume everything he writes
    > is a lie (they libel me endlessly).

    Same old lack of proof from Schestowitz..

    My name IS Moshe and at least I have the decency to apologize and admit I
    am wrong and said something stupid.

    You on the other hand Schestowitz....
    well, why even bother wasting time replying to you because anyone can
    google you and see what your game is.

    It's THAT obvious.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  20. Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 20:10:06 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    < snip >

    >> There is no "Moshe". His real name is Gray Stewart and he's here to
    >> annoy, insult and provoke. Don't let him get to you and assume everything
    >> he writes is a lie (they libel me endlessly).
    >>

    > Same old lack of proof from Schestowitz..
    >
    > My name IS Moshe

    Certainly, flatfish Gary Stewart, certainly...

    --
    Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast