[News] [SOT] HAR (Hacking At Random) 2009 announced - Linux

  2. Re: [News] [SOT] HAR (Hacking At Random) 2009 announced

    ml2mst wrote:

    > In 1989 a great tradition started with GHP (Galactic Hacker Party),
    > which continued four years later in 1993 with HEU (Hacking at the End
    > of the Universe), HIP (Hacking In Progress) in 1997, HAL (Hacking At
    > large) in 2001 and finally WTH (What The Hack) in 2005. We want to
    > continue this tradition in 2009 with another great outdoor hacker
    > event.
    >
    > The name is HAR: Hacking At Random 2009.
    >

    > HAR is planed somewhere in August 2009, It's not clear or the event
    > will be held in The Netherlands or Germany.
    >
    > http://har2009.org

    I bet you want to meet your "hero" , spammer Roy, isn't it?
    http://bp0.blogger.com/_dQCKkApAq-Q/...ackwerk2_2.png

    Will my favourite hero do a talk?
    We don't know who your hero is! < lol > It is certainly our intention to
    have an interesting plenary track (or even multiple tracks). The programming
    committee will come into existence in the near future (perhaps you're in
    it?). You can already send your suggestions to program@har2009.org, but
    don't expect a reply just yet.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH, you pathetic luser!

+ Reply to Thread