[News] Lenovo to Offer Low-cost GNU/Linux Laptops Shortly - Linux

  2. Re: [News] Lenovo to Offer Low-cost GNU/Linux Laptops Shortly

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Lenovo to Enter Netbook Market by Late September
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Do you want to know just how promising the netbook market really is? The
    > | answer to that is simple: just enough to make Lenovo want a share of the
    > | pie with one of its own products.

    BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!

    So now Lenov wants to play with Linux toys?!!

    Only few weeks months back they were trying to sell
    Linux laptops at a price greater than a WINDUMMY PC
    to please Micoshaft Corporation.

    So what happened?

    Did Ausus and EEE steal the market from right under their noses?

    AAAAAAAAHAHA AHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!

    So these executive that were nothing but bum boys to micoshaft
    are now hanging their heads in shame as Linux hands to
    them their own heads on a plate and they are forced
    to bring out their own Ausus EEE competitor
    too late and too little the Linux party.

    May be strong management and shareholders should sack
    all the windummy bum boyz in Lenov so that Lenov as a company can wholesale
    embrace Linux and take the remaining market share for themselves
    intead of loosing more of the Linux markshare by
    listening to useless guidance from WINDUMMIES.

    > Apparently, the Chinese computer
    > | manufacturer is highly interested in the emerging market ? so much so
    > | that it is already considering the possible release of product to
    > | compete with ASUS' vast Eee PC family and with all the other available
    > | netbooks.
    > `----
    >
    > http://news.softpedia.com/news

    Lenovo-to-Enter-Netbook-Market-by-Late-September-91078.shtml

+ Reply to Thread