Screen/Area Capture in Ubuntu 8.x = back to the past - Linux

This is a discussion on Screen/Area Capture in Ubuntu 8.x = back to the past - Linux ; So anyway, it was like, 19:38 CEST Jul 31 2008, you know? Oh, and, yeah, The Ghost In The Machine was all like, "Dude, > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Johan Lindquist > > wrote > on Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:04:48 +0200 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 62 of 62

  1. Re: Linux Screenshots

    So anyway, it was like, 19:38 CEST Jul 31 2008, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
    The Ghost In The Machine was all like, "Dude,
    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Johan Lindquist
    >
    > wrote
    > on Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:04:48 +0200
    >:
    >> So anyway, it was like, 03:42 CEST Jul 30 2008, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
    >> The Ghost In The Machine was all like, "Dude,

    >>> I doubt there's a keyboard with a Linux key [..]

    >> I find your lack of faith.. disturbing.
    >>

    > Interesting, though I'm not in Germany. ;-) Still, there's hope.

    I found a few american people posting about having acquired one, so
    at least at some point it was obtainable over there as well. However,
    since it was apparently a joint venture with suse at the launch, I
    expect it's easier to find one on this side of the pond.

    > Now if only I could figure out why that woman is holding a model of
    > a shopping cart....

    Heh, I didn't even notice that one! Maybe it's a cherry-cart?

    Also, the effects on this thread of happening to read your post and
    just for fun trying to find a keyboard like that are just hilarious.
    For some people, there's just no taking a little joke-ish post about a
    penguin-branded keyboard for what it is.

    --
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. Perth ---> *
    23:49:57 up 35 days, 5:55, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00

  2. Re: Linux Screenshots

    On 2008-07-31, Johan Lindquist wrote:
    > So anyway, it was like, 19:38 CEST Jul 31 2008, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
    > The Ghost In The Machine was all like, "Dude,
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Johan Lindquist
    >>
    >> wrote
    >> on Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:04:48 +0200
    >>:
    >>> So anyway, it was like, 03:42 CEST Jul 30 2008, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
    >>> The Ghost In The Machine was all like, "Dude,

    >>> I find your lack of faith.. disturbing.
    >>>

    >> Interesting, though I'm not in Germany. ;-) Still, there's hope.

    > I found a few american people posting about having acquired one, so

    I dunno.

    If I am going to pay 50 bux for a keyboard it better hav a HUB in it.

    [deletia]

    I don't really care about the silly extra keys. ST style hubs are
    a definite plus though...

    --

    Truth is irrelevant as long as the predictions are good. |||
    / | \

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4