Re: Get On A Diet 350 Pound Fatboy - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Get On A Diet 350 Pound Fatboy - Linux ; "John" wrote in message news:TYudnfEBo4jbDRPVnZ2dnUVZ_qHinZ2d@giganews.com > Did you guys know that Brian aka Muahman is a 350 pound fatboy? Really. I > am not making this up!! He can't get a job because he is > so fat he can't ...

  1. Re: Get On A Diet 350 Pound Fatboy

    "John" wrote in message
    > Did you guys know that Brian aka Muahman is a 350 pound fatboy? Really. I
    > am not making this up!! He can't get a job because he is
    > so fat he can't sit down in any employers chairs. Since he doesn't
    > work he spends most of the day trolling around here(when he isn't
    > stuffing his fatass with more food.)

    What about your buddy Snit? He must be a fatass posting to CSMA 24 hours a
    day. He cannot get a job because his shadow scares him. He cannot be
    teaching all the classes listed for his claimed name at his claimed college.
    He is forging someone's ID just as he forges mine.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  2. Re: Get On A Diet 350 Pound Fatboy

    "Steve Camoll" wrote in message
    > "John" wrote in message
    >> Did you guys know that Brian aka Muahman is a 350 pound fatboy?
    >> Really. I am not making this up!! He can't get a job because he is
    >> so fat he can't sit down in any employers chairs. Since he doesn't
    >> work he spends most of the day trolling around here(when he isn't
    >> stuffing his fatass with more food.)

    > What about your buddy Snit? He must be a fatass posting to CSMA 24
    > hours a day. He cannot get a job because his shadow scares him. He
    > cannot be teaching all the classes listed for his claimed name at his
    > claimed college. He is forging someone's ID just as he forges mine.

    Snit, please stop forging my posting ID so that you can play the victim
    again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

+ Reply to Thread