[News] Previews of LinuxWorld Announcements, New Linux Products - Linux

  1. [News] Previews of LinuxWorld Announcements, New Linux Products

  2. Re: [News] Previews of LinuxWorld Announcements, New Linux Products

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:28:05 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Countdown to LinuxWorld - 7 Days...

    Is it going to be televised like say the Olympics?

    Maybe Comedy Channel will air it?

    Hopefully some of the geeks will take video so the rest of us not *lucky
    enough* to attend can get a good laugh!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: [News] Previews of LinuxWorld Announcements, New Linux Products

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:28:05 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> Countdown to LinuxWorld - 7 Days...

    > Is it going to be televised like say the Olympics?
    >
    > Maybe Comedy Channel will air it?
    >
    > Hopefully some of the geeks will take video so the rest of us not *lucky
    > enough* to attend can get a good laugh!

    Already done:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4jVl...eature=related

+ Reply to Thread