[News] [Rival] Microsoft Clueless, Morbidly Obsessed with Google and Linux - Linux

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Clueless, Morbidly Obsessed with Google and Linux

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:47:57 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > The Microsoft Index: 'Blah, Blah ... Google'

    Slow day in the SPAM department Roy Schestowitz?

    You keep re-posting the same crap over and over again....

    As for being obsessed, you certainly seem to be obsessed with Microsoft and
    Windows.

    Why not try advocating Linux for a change?

    Nahhh....that wouldn't serve any purpose for you now would it?

    Gotta keep those masters happy and that paycheck coming hey Roy
    Schestowitz?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. [News] [Rival] Microsoft Clueless, Morbidly Obsessed with Google and Linux

+ Reply to Thread