[News] Analysis of Millions of Lines of Kernel Code - Linux

  1. Re: [News] Analysis of Millions of Lines of Kernel Code

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:31:27 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > 5 things you didnĘt know about linux kernel code metrics

    Who cares?
    Maybe these guys?

    http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] Analysis of Millions of Lines of Kernel Code

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:31:27 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > | 1. The kernel has just reached 6 millions lines with 2.6.26!
    >
    > http://linuxator.wordpress.com/2008/...-code-metrics/
    > http://tinyurl.com/5p5cqh

    Interesting stuff, especially the programing language statistics at the
    end. Apparently the Kernel contains contains 367 lines (out of 6
    Million) of HTML.

    --
    Tony Sivori
    Due to spam, I'm now filtering all Google Groups posters.

  3. [News] Analysis of Millions of Lines of Kernel Code

    5 things you didn’t know about linux kernel code metrics

    ,----[ Quote ]

    `----

    http://linuxator.wordpress.com/2008/...-code-metrics/
    http://tinyurl.com/5p5cqh

    Related:

    Linux contributor base broadens

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | With more companies funding Linux work, the core hackers now delegate
    | 70% of the coding
    `----

    http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/...utor-base.html

    Amazing 3D view of linux kernels..

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | These are 3D renderings of dependencies in the Linux kernel source code.
    `----

    http://kerneltrap.org/node/14727

+ Reply to Thread