Hey up, there's a right one here... (Re: Video Sending) - Linux

This is a discussion on Hey up, there's a right one here... (Re: Video Sending) - Linux ; Mr Pounder, ye bragging wretch, from the extremest upward of thy head to the descent and dust beneath thy foot, a most toad spotted traitor, ye pressured: > > "Propionibacter Pertenuis Nassariformis Iteravirus" > wrote in > message > news:80o99f$jds$f@alt.pets.ferrets.gaunt-hollywood-hustler.co.albania... ...

  1. Hey up, there's a right one here... (Re: Video Sending)

    Mr Pounder, ye bragging wretch, from the extremest upward of thy head to
    the descent and dust beneath thy foot, a most toad spotted traitor, ye
    pressured:

    > "Propionibacter Pertenuis Nassariformis Iteravirus"
    > wrote in
    > message
    >> Mr Pounder, ye dread-bolted famished beggar, you showed your teeth like
    >> an ape, and fawned like a hound and bowed like a bondman, ye bootlicked:
    >>

    >>> "Forsythia Manihotivorans Sibonii Orbivirus"
    >>> wrote in message
    >>> newsglyzb$g1h$i@comp.graphics.slimy-almeja.biz.norway...

    > Yes, I am.

    >>> So much for this being a help group.

    >> It's only a help group if the charter says it's a help group. As it is,
    >> the group has no charter.

    > It has been a help group since 1999, regardless of any "charter".

    Only in your imagination, snot****. It is a verifiable fact that others
    believe it to be a test group.

    TEST
    TEST 123
    TESTING

    >>> I am not much at computers, but have been posting here for many years.
    >>> Why don't you just **** off and post somewhere else if you cannot help
    >>> me?

    >> Because I choose to do otherwise, you impotent little ****stain.

    > Ohhhhhhhhh no,no, no,
    > Your bait is not taken.
    > Google Mr Pounder to see why not, little man.

    Oh, **** me dead. As if I should give some sort of ****ing ****? You google
    for yourself, you total ****ing wanker.

    How absolutely, utterly pathetic. "I am Mr Pounder! Google all my messages
    and tremble at my PH3ARSOM3 IMPERVIOUSSN3ESS!!!1!"

    Pfffft. ****ing self-inpotent fruitcake.

  2. Re: Hey up, there's a right one here... (Re: Video Sending)

    "Sphyraenidae Cutirubrum Flying Carmovirus"

    wrote in message
    news:7r369o$ym0$l@alt.education.grief.suicide.co.a fghanistan...
    > Mr Pounder, ye bragging wretch, from the extremest upward of thy head to
    > the descent and dust beneath thy foot, a most toad spotted traitor, ye
    > pressured:
    >

    >> "Propionibacter Pertenuis Nassariformis Iteravirus"
    >> wrote in
    >> message
    >>> Mr Pounder, ye dread-bolted famished beggar, you showed your teeth like
    >>> an ape, and fawned like a hound and bowed like a bondman, ye bootlicked:

    >> Yes, I am.

    >>> It's only a help group if the charter says it's a help group. As it is,
    >>> the group has no charter.

    >> It has been a help group since 1999, regardless of any "charter".

    > Only in your imagination, snot****. It is a verifiable fact that others
    > believe it to be a test group.
    >
    > TEST
    > TEST 123
    > TESTING

    Which others?

    >>> Because I choose to do otherwise, you impotent little ****stain.

    >> Ohhhhhhhhh no,no, no,
    >> Your bait is not taken.
    >> Google Mr Pounder to see why not, little man.

    > Oh, **** me dead. As if I should give some sort of ****ing ****? You
    > google
    > for yourself, you total ****ing wanker.
    >
    > How absolutely, utterly pathetic. "I am Mr Pounder! Google all my messages
    > and tremble at my PH3ARSOM3 IMPERVIOUSSN3ESS!!!1!"
    >
    > Pfffft. ****ing self-inpotent fruitcake.

    I see you did it.
    Now, run away little boy.

    Mr Pounder

    > --
    > Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
    > Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
    > Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    > Official Overseer of Kooks & Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

  3. Re: Hey up, there's a right one here... (Re: Video Sending)

    Mr Pounder wrote:

    >"Sphyraenidae Cutirubrum Flying Carmovirus"
    >
    >wrote in message

    *plonk*

+ Reply to Thread