Re: [News] [Rival] The Telegraph Dumps Microsoft - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] The Telegraph Dumps Microsoft - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Feeling the heat at Microsoft > > ,----[ Quote ] >> A couple of years ago you reiterated that IBM was Microsoft's biggest >> competitor and you said not just on the business side, but overall. ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] The Telegraph Dumps Microsoft

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Feeling the heat at Microsoft
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >> A couple of years ago you reiterated that IBM was Microsoft's biggest
    >> competitor and you said not just on the business side, but overall.
    >> If I ask you who is Microsoft's biggest competitor now, who would it
    >> be?
    >>
    >> Ballmer: Open...Linux. I don't want to say open source. Linux,
    >> certainly have to go with that.

    > `----
    >
    > http://www.news.com/Feeling-the-heat...tag=ne.fd.mnbc

    We give us this day our daily dump... on cola.

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] The Telegraph Dumps Microsoft

    "DFS" writes:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Feeling the heat at Microsoft
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> A couple of years ago you reiterated that IBM was Microsoft's biggest
    >>> competitor and you said not just on the business side, but overall.
    >>> If I ask you who is Microsoft's biggest competitor now, who would it
    >>> be?
    >>>
    >>> Ballmer: Open...Linux. I don't want to say open source. Linux,
    >>> certainly have to go with that.

    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.news.com/Feeling-the-heat...tag=ne.fd.mnbc

    > We give us this day our daily dump... on cola.

    Roy must be finding it hard to keep his masters happy if he is poasting
    that garbage AGAIN.

    --
    "The fact that they have been selling alpha HW which cant even make a
    phone call? That sounds like successful to me if the aim was to get some

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] The Telegraph Dumps Microsoft

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:12:20 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> Feeling the heat at Microsoft
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]

    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> http://www.news.com/Feeling-the-heat...tag=ne.fd.mnbc

    >> We give us this day our daily dump... on cola.

    > Roy must be finding it hard to keep his masters happy if he is poasting
    > that garbage AGAIN.

    Between this one and the Vista audio problem post he keeps re-posting 100
    times over, his masters must be getting a little weary of his lack of
    quality output these days.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: