[News] How Free (Libre) Databases Could Topple Proprietary Ones - Linux

  2. Re: [News] How Free (Libre) Databases Could Topple Proprietary Ones

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Sun may or may not be about to obliterate Oracle and Microsoft
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/28/sun_dziuba_tm/

    The author sounds like a Linux luser:

    ****
    impregnate your daughter
    **** this
    bail my ass out
    suckers
    **** it up
    ****ed it up
    ****
    what the ****?
    Somebody please do the hard stuff for me.
    ****-you
    horse****
    where to shove it
    dicks
    fellatio
    blue balls
    ass

  3. Re: [News] How Free (Libre) Databases Could Topple Proprietary Ones

    "DFS" writes:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Sun may or may not be about to obliterate Oracle and Microsoft
    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/28/sun_dziuba_tm/

    > The author sounds like a Linux luser:
    >
    > ****
    > impregnate your daughter
    > **** this
    > bail my ass out
    > suckers
    > **** it up
    > ****ed it up
    > ****
    > what the ****?
    > Somebody please do the hard stuff for me.
    > ****-you
    > horse****
    > where to shove it
    > dicks
    > fellatio
    > blue balls
    > ass

    Sounds like a complete idiot. Is he not aware that most gnome apps are
    multi threaded? That the kernel which marshals the chat between the
    applications is multithreaded? That nearly all GUI apps are, by design,
    multi threaded?

    Another hard core wannabe with next to zero knowledge of how anything
    works.

    How do I know this? Simple. This one quote:

    ,----
    | No longer do you have to worry about how to control atomicity, you only
    | have to worry about where to control atomicity.
    `----

    What does that tell us? Yes. he is telling us the difficulty was in
    remembering what to USE to control access. Apparently knowing when and
    where to do it is easy. Unfortunately for the Gimp, he has it totally
    arseways as one would expect from one of Roy#s reliable sources.

    --
    "Give it up because going on the offensive, and you are quite offensive, is
    not going to cover up your trolling and nym shifting blunders no matter now

  4. Re: [News] How Free (Libre) Databases Could Topple Proprietary Ones

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:49:57 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Sun may or may not be about to obliterate Oracle and Microsoft
    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/28/sun_dziuba_tm/

    > The author sounds like a Linux luser:
    >
    > ****
    > impregnate your daughter
    > **** this
    > bail my ass out
    > suckers
    > **** it up
    > ****ed it up
    > ****
    > what the ****?
    > Somebody please do the hard stuff for me.
    > ****-you
    > horse****
    > where to shove it
    > dicks
    > fellatio
    > blue balls
    > ass

    How completely unprofessional.

    Much like Linux itself.

    Bet my business on these immature basement dwellers?

    I don't think so.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: