[News] GNU/Linux Gradually Takes Desktop Segments - Linux

  2. Re: [News] GNU/Linux Gradually Takes Desktop Segments

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Microsoft loses 90 Billion Dollars [in less than a year]
    >
    > http://slated.org/microsoft_loses_90_billion_dollars

    I'm not going to take the time to explain to you lusers how wrong and stupid
    you are about this.

  3. Re: [News] GNU/Linux Gradually Takes Desktop Segments

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:06:46 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Microsoft loses 90 Billion Dollars [in less than a year]
    >>
    >> http://slated.org/microsoft_loses_90_billion_dollars

    > I'm not going to take the time to explain to you lusers how wrong and stupid
    > you are about this.

    Roy Schestowitz doesn't care.

    It's all about seeding Google with false, anti-microsoft subjects.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread