[News] GNU/Linux Passes the Test of New User on the Road - Linux

  1. [News] GNU/Linux Passes the Test of New User on the Road

  2. Re: [News] GNU/Linux Passes the Test of New User on the Road

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> "The risk is that Linux gets a foothold and then affects their
    >> long-term ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >> revenue significantly."

    > `----
    >
    > http://www.sltrib.com/business/ci_9061263

    Link's broken, Spamowitz, just like your computer slopware.

  3. Re: [News] GNU/Linux Passes the Test of New User on the Road

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:05:41 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >>> "The risk is that Linux gets a foothold and then affects their
    >>> long-term ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>> revenue significantly."

    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.sltrib.com/business/ci_9061263

    > Link's broken, Spamowitz, just like your computer slopware.

    Looks like Roy Schestowitz's SPAM-O-Matic script is yet again in need of
    some tweaking.

    He should try actually reading some of the slime he posts.

    Of course that's impossible because it would cut into his quantity of
    spewage.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: