Re: Acronis help needed - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Acronis help needed - Linux ; thanatoid, ye bovine foul fiend, where we are there's daggers in mens smiles, ye bawled: > Fred Kasner wrote in > news:0V3jk.14878$cW3.11677@nlpi064.nbdc.sbc.com: > >> Martin @nohere.net wrote: >>> Hi >>> Using Acronis true image home 11 on Vista >>> ...

  1. Re: Acronis help needed

    thanatoid, ye bovine foul fiend, where we are there's daggers in mens
    smiles, ye bawled:

    > Fred Kasner wrote in
    >
    >> Martin @nohere.net wrote:
    >>> Hi
    >>> Using Acronis true image home 11 on Vista
    >>> I can set up backups and schedules ok
    >>> A new backup once as month with incremental backups once a
    >>> week
    >>>
    >>> My problem is that this fairly quickly fills up my backup
    >>> drive and by the time the new monthly backup comes round I
    >>> get a message saying that there is insufficient space
    >>> available to do this
    >>>
    >>> Is there a setting that can delete\overwrite the older
    >>> backups as new monthly\incremental ones are created, or am
    >>> I going about this the wrong way?

    >> One solution is to get a larger HD. The big ones are quite
    >> inexpensive these days. Backing up to disks (even DVD or
    >> even Blue Rays) is clearly not a blessing even if they are
    >> likely to be safer than an external HD.

    > WTF is THAT supposed to mean? I never heard of a disc crashing

    You rollicking ****wit, thanatard.

  2. Re: Acronis help needed

    "Oligella Carnosula Michiganense"
    guay> wrote in
    news:e8l0bn$hu5$r@alt.comedy.sex.with.filthy.tramp s.on.piss.st
    ained.mattresses.co.tokelau:

    > Better to be a cretin than a thanatard idiot.

    Arguable. Why don't you run a poll?

    >> You REALLY should stop quoting out of contex

    > Anything you write will be forged, taken out of context,
    > misquoted, and used in evidence against you.

    All of us that you have grown so fond of have noticed that.

    > So, tell me, thanatard, how does quoting you in context do
    > away with the notion that you are a rollicking ****wit?

    So tell me, stinkbreath, can you even ejaculate any more (with
    your DICK, or what's left of it)? Or is this group pretty much
    it for you?

    --
    thanatoid: So why did you decide to give K-Man a blowjob?
    Neighbor: I wanted to read my e-mail faster.

+ Reply to Thread