Attention Peter! Do you need some help configuring KNode? - Linux

This is a discussion on Attention Peter! Do you need some help configuring KNode? - Linux ; I note that in message which was posted Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:33:23 +0200 you called for killfilling Snit. Yet since then, you have personally replied directly to several of his posts. For example, your message posted Mon, 28 Jul ...

  1. Attention Peter! Do you need some help configuring KNode?

    I note that in message

    <488c24c3$0$18828$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net>

    which was posted

    Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:33:23 +0200

    you called for killfilling Snit. Yet since then, you have personally
    replied directly to several of his posts. For example, your message

    <488d1be3$0$19908$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net>

    posted

    Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:07:46 +0200

    and your message

    <488d01af$0$19918$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net>

    posted

    Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:15:58 +0200

    I realize it is a little embarrassing to call for killfilling someone
    when you yourself apparently don't know how to configure the killfiles
    in your own newsreader, but that's no reason not to ask for help. Do
    you need help with configuring KNode?

    Don't be too proud to ask for help if you need it. That's the only way
    you'll learn.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  2. Re: Attention Peter! Do you need some help configuring KNode?

    "Tim Smith" stated in post
    reply_in_group-755269.19064527072008@news.supernews.com on 7/27/08 7:06 PM:

    > I note that in message
    >
    > <488c24c3$0$18828$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net>
    >
    > which was posted
    >
    > Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:33:23 +0200
    >
    > you called for killfilling Snit. Yet since then, you have personally
    > replied directly to several of his posts. For example, your message
    >
    > <488d1be3$0$19908$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net>
    >
    > posted
    >
    > Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:07:46 +0200
    >
    > and your message
    >
    > <488d01af$0$19918$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net>
    >
    > posted
    >
    > Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:15:58 +0200
    >
    > I realize it is a little embarrassing to call for killfilling someone
    > when you yourself apparently don't know how to configure the killfiles
    > in your own newsreader, but that's no reason not to ask for help. Do
    > you need help with configuring KNode?
    >
    > Don't be too proud to ask for help if you need it. That's the only way
    > you'll learn.

    Also keep in mind that he gave his word that he would respond to me in only
    one thread

    <4865381a$0$7545$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net>

    He lied. Peter is a liar. Peter knows he cannot back up his claims...
    Peter is not comfortable with his choices nor secure in who he is. When he
    backs himself into a corner, as he does so often, he lashes out against
    people's personal and business lives.

    He knows he cannot "win" if he stuck to the facts... he cannot defend his
    lies nor his claims nor his opinions. He knows he is a pathetic little
    coward who is unable to stand up for what he believes in.

    And that is his punishment: to live with himself... to pity himself every
    day.

    And he does.

    --
    I know how a jam jar feels...
    .... full of jam!

  3. Re: Attention Peter! Do you need some help configuring KNode?

    "Snit" wrote in message
    > "Tim Smith" stated in post
    > reply_in_group-755269.19064527072008@news.supernews.com on 7/27/08
    > 7:06 PM:
    >

    >> I note that in message
    >>
    >> <488c24c3$0$18828$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net>
    >>
    >> which was posted
    >>
    >> Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:33:23 +0200
    >>
    >> you called for killfilling Snit. Yet since then, you have personally
    >> replied directly to several of his posts. For example, your message
    >>
    >> <488d1be3$0$19908$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net>
    >>
    >> posted
    >>
    >> Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:07:46 +0200
    >>
    >> and your message
    >>
    >> <488d01af$0$19918$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net>
    >>
    >> posted
    >>
    >> Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:15:58 +0200
    >>
    >> I realize it is a little embarrassing to call for killfilling someone
    >> when you yourself apparently don't know how to configure the
    >> killfiles in your own newsreader, but that's no reason not to ask
    >> for help. Do you need help with configuring KNode?
    >>
    >> Don't be too proud to ask for help if you need it. That's the only
    >> way you'll learn.

    > Also keep in mind that he gave his word that he would respond to me
    > in only one thread
    >
    > <4865381a$0$7545$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net>
    >
    > He lied. Peter is a liar. Peter knows he cannot back up his
    > claims... Peter is not comfortable with his choices nor secure in who
    > he is. When he backs himself into a corner, as he does so often, he
    > lashes out against people's personal and business lives.
    >
    > He knows he cannot "win" if he stuck to the facts... he cannot defend
    > his lies nor his claims nor his opinions. He knows he is a pathetic
    > little coward who is unable to stand up for what he believes in.
    >
    > And that is his punishment: to live with himself... to pity himself
    > every day.
    >
    > And he does.

    Said the guy who forged my posting ID and starting the first post that
    included
    the anxiety group... that'd be Snit.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  4. Re: Attention Peter! Do you need some help configuring KNode?

    In article ,
    "Steve Carrolll" wrote:

    > "Snit" wrote in message
    > > "Tim Smith" stated in post
    > > reply_in_group-755269.19064527072008@news.supernews.com on 7/27/08
    > > 7:06 PM:
    > >

    > >> I note that in message
    > >>
    > >> <488c24c3$0$18828$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net>
    > >>
    > >> which was posted
    > >>
    > >> Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:33:23 +0200
    > >>
    > >> you called for killfilling Snit. Yet since then, you have personally
    > >> replied directly to several of his posts. For example, your message
    > >>
    > >> <488d1be3$0$19908$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net>
    > >>
    > >> posted
    > >>
    > >> Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:07:46 +0200
    > >>
    > >> and your message
    > >>
    > >> <488d01af$0$19918$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net>
    > >>
    > >> posted
    > >>
    > >> Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:15:58 +0200
    > >>
    > >> I realize it is a little embarrassing to call for killfilling someone
    > >> when you yourself apparently don't know how to configure the
    > >> killfiles in your own newsreader, but that's no reason not to ask
    > >> for help. Do you need help with configuring KNode?
    > >>
    > >> Don't be too proud to ask for help if you need it. That's the only
    > >> way you'll learn.

    > > Also keep in mind that he gave his word that he would respond to me
    > > in only one thread
    > >
    > > <4865381a$0$7545$9b4e6d93@newsspool1.arcor-online.net>
    > >
    > > He lied. Peter is a liar. Peter knows he cannot back up his
    > > claims... Peter is not comfortable with his choices nor secure in who
    > > he is. When he backs himself into a corner, as he does so often, he
    > > lashes out against people's personal and business lives.
    > >
    > > He knows he cannot "win" if he stuck to the facts... he cannot defend
    > > his lies nor his claims nor his opinions. He knows he is a pathetic
    > > little coward who is unable to stand up for what he believes in.
    > >
    > > And that is his punishment: to live with himself... to pity himself
    > > every day.
    > >
    > > And he does.

    > Said the guy who forged my posting ID and starting the first post that
    > included
    > the anxiety group... that'd be Snit.

    Snit, please stop forging my posting ID so you can play the victim again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

+ Reply to Thread