Re: Choice - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Choice - Linux ; On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:59:20 -0700, Snit wrote: > In the grocery store there are many, many kinds of cheese... I have > tried several but many I have not and I have little interest in them. > > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Re: Choice

  1. Re: Choice

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:59:20 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > In the grocery store there are many, many kinds of cheese... I have
    > tried several but many I have not and I have little interest in them.
    >
    > I do, however, sometimes make my own cheese. I just had a snack with
    > some of my home made cream cheese. It was excellent.
    >
    > Choice.



    ****ing ramble on about whatever. Next you'll start describing your
    lunch? **** -- get a blog.


    -Thufir

  2. Re: Choice

    thufir wrote:

    > ****ing ramble on about whatever. *Next you'll start describing your
    > lunch? ***** -- get a blog.


    I sure wish you guys would quit quoting the s***head. I could blissfully
    pretend he didn't exist if you didn't.

    He's a crank. He's got no life. The only thing that keeps him from blowing a
    brain gasket is his incessant whining in the newsgroups. Ignore him so
    he'll whine in the Mac newsgroup instead of this one.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  3. Re: Choice

    thufir wrote:

    > On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:59:20 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> In the grocery store there are many, many kinds of cheese... I have
    >> tried several but many I have not and I have little interest in them.
    >>
    >> I do, however, sometimes make my own cheese. I just had a snack with
    >> some of my home made cream cheese. It was excellent.
    >>
    >> Choice.

    >
    >
    > ****ing ramble on about whatever. Next you'll start describing your
    > lunch? **** -- get a blog.
    >


    Apart from the fact that Snot/Snit/Michael Glasser is too incompetent
    (and/or uses inferior apple software) to post his idiotic **** just once.
    And even then it has nothing to do with linux. But then, Michael Glasser
    knows nothing about linux. He just trolls
    --
    Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice which can be equally well
    explained by stupidity


  4. Re: Choice

    "thufir" stated in post
    pK4jk.35465$nD.23943@pd7urf1no on 7/27/08 1:18 PM:

    > On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:59:20 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> In the grocery store there are many, many kinds of cheese... I have
    >> tried several but many I have not and I have little interest in them.
    >>
    >> I do, however, sometimes make my own cheese. I just had a snack with
    >> some of my home made cream cheese. It was excellent.
    >>
    >> Choice.

    >
    >
    > ****ing ramble on about whatever. Next you'll start describing your
    > lunch? **** -- get a blog.



    Here, let me help you to focus on the question I asked of you:

    Why does Thufir openly lie about me and claim I have said
    I want Linux to adopt the OS X interface?

    I have already answered the question:

    I am comfortable with my choice.
    I wish the COLA "advocates" were comfortable with theirs -
    but clearly many are not or they would not act like that.
    Choice. I like my choices. I wish they liked theirs.

    You will *never* provide a better explanation of your lies... that is 100%
    predictable. Even you know I am right.

    --
    "If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
    - Anatole France




  5. Re: Choice

    "RonB" stated in post
    tN4jk.4547$LF2.4523@newsfe09.iad on 7/27/08 1:21 PM:

    > thufir wrote:
    >
    >> ****ing ramble on about whatever. *Next you'll start describing your
    >> lunch? ***** -- get a blog.

    >
    > I sure wish you guys would quit quoting the s***head. I could blissfully
    > pretend he didn't exist if you didn't.
    >
    > He's a crank. He's got no life. The only thing that keeps him from blowing a
    > brain gasket is his incessant whining in the newsgroups. Ignore him so
    > he'll whine in the Mac newsgroup instead of this one.


    Gee, another troll clearly pissed off at me.

    I must be doing something right!


    --
    The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.


  6. Re: Choice

    RonB wrote:

    >I sure wish you guys would quit quoting the s***head. I could blissfully
    >pretend he didn't exist if you didn't.
    >
    >He's a crank. He's got no life. The only thing that keeps him from blowing a
    >brain gasket is his incessant whining in the newsgroups. Ignore him so
    >he'll whine in the Mac newsgroup instead of this one.


    I vote the above the best post of the day.


  7. Re: Choice

    "chrisv" stated in post
    cevp84lrl4vgu5igqgsl2v6km5lr107lcr@4ax.com on 7/27/08 4:00 PM:

    > RonB wrote:
    >
    >> I sure wish you guys would quit quoting the s***head. I could blissfully
    >> pretend he didn't exist if you didn't.
    >>
    >> He's a crank. He's got no life. The only thing that keeps him from blowing a
    >> brain gasket is his incessant whining in the newsgroups. Ignore him so
    >> he'll whine in the Mac newsgroup instead of this one.

    >
    > I vote the above the best post of the day.
    >

    There was much better trolling than his...


    --
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    --Albert Einstein


  8. Re: Choice

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:23:50 -0700, Snit wrote:


    > Here, let me help you to focus on the question I asked of you:
    >
    > Why does Thufir openly lie about me and claim I have said I want
    > Linux to adopt the OS X interface?



    You claim I wrote that? Hmm, do you have a link? Because I don't recall
    writing *exactly* that.


    -Thufir

  9. Re: Choice

    "thufir" stated in post
    mcbjk.140720$gc5.50930@pd7urf2no on 7/27/08 8:40 PM:

    > On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:23:50 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >
    >> Here, let me help you to focus on the question I asked of you:
    >>
    >> Why does Thufir openly lie about me and claim I have said I want
    >> Linux to adopt the OS X interface?

    >
    >
    > You claim I wrote that? Hmm, do you have a link? Because I don't recall
    > writing *exactly* that.


    I have quoted your list of lies that included that one lie many, many
    times... and yet you claim to not recall it. I call BS on that claim of
    yours:

    Your whole "argument" boils down to: "My students can't
    figure out how to use a desktop. *Somehow, they understand
    the album to song relationship but fail to apply that
    understanding to directories and files. *But, they can use
    the mac very well because it has this super duper consistent
    interface. *Linux should adopt the Mac interface. Hell, just
    buy a Mac."

    Oh, and since you cannot recall your lies (yeah, right):



    Now you can claim since you said the "Mac interface" you did not mean the
    "OS X" interface... or whatever other game you will play to dodge the fact
    you are a flat out liar.


    --
    The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
    limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and
    great nations. - David Friedman


  10. Re: Choice

    On 2008-07-27, chrisv wrote:
    > RonB wrote:
    >
    >>I sure wish you guys would quit quoting the s***head. I could blissfully
    >>pretend he didn't exist if you didn't.
    >>
    >>He's a crank. He's got no life. The only thing that keeps him from blowing a
    >>brain gasket is his incessant whining in the newsgroups. Ignore him so
    >>he'll whine in the Mac newsgroup instead of this one.

    >
    > I vote the above the best post of the day.
    >


    Yeah, but you despise trolls even more than me.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

+ Reply to Thread