Koalmannn Lies Again - Linux

This is a discussion on Koalmannn Lies Again - Linux ; Message-Id: Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy chrisv wrote: > Asshole Peter Köhlmann wrote: > >> In short: No shortage of widiots > > You're back! Not really. I am no longer interested in cola, as it has degenerated into a cesspit full of ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61

  1. Koalmannn Lies Again

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

    chrisv wrote:

    > Asshole Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> In short: No shortage of widiots

    > You're back!

    Not really.

    I am no longer interested in cola, as it has degenerated into a cesspit full
    of the worst filth imaginable.

  2. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    Nomen Nescio, ye unemployed liege of all loiterers and malcontents, thou
    are the must chaff, and ye are smelt above the moon, ye grouched:

    > Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >

    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Asshole Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> In short: No shortage of widiots

    >> You're back!

    > Not really.
    >
    > I am no longer interested in cola, as it has degenerated into a cesspit
    > full
    > of the worst filth imaginable.

    Translation: Nothing has changed.

  3. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "Italian Saccharinum Andersonii Carlavirus"
    stated in post
    dhhwaz$8sp$w@alt.conspiracy.run-down-bone-hone.biz.cyprus on 7/27/08 5:48
    AM:

    > Nomen Nescio, ye unemployed liege of all loiterers and malcontents, thou
    > are the must chaff, and ye are smelt above the moon, ye grouched:

    >> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >>

    >> chrisv wrote:

    >>> You're back!

    >> Not really.
    >>
    >> I am no longer interested in cola, as it has degenerated into a cesspit
    >> full
    >> of the worst filth imaginable.

    > Translation: Nothing has changed.

    Something has: Peter has become *more* pathetic and is now targeting my
    personal and business life with his trolling.

    --
    Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.

  4. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:45:28 -0700, Snit wrote:

    > He repeatedly uses my personal name and - sometimes - my business name
    > in his posts.
    >
    > William Poaster does the same thing.
    >
    > Rick uses my personal name.

    That isn't being "targeted", you nitwit.

    -Thufir

  5. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "thufir" stated in post
    0W4jk.35478$nD.16170@pd7urf1no on 7/27/08 1:30 PM:

    > On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:45:28 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> He repeatedly uses my personal name and - sometimes - my business name
    >> in his posts.
    >>
    >> William Poaster does the same thing.
    >>
    >> Rick uses my personal name.

    > That isn't being "targeted", you nitwit.

    Ah, Thufir's ignorant blathering... the joy!

    --
    But if you are somebody who is not too concerned about price, who is not too
    concerned about freedom, I don't think we can say the Linux desktop offers

  6. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    In article <0W4jk.35478$nD.16170@pd7urf1no>, thufir
    wrote:

    > On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:45:28 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    > > He repeatedly uses my personal name and - sometimes - my business name
    > > in his posts.
    > >
    > > William Poaster does the same thing.
    > >
    > > Rick uses my personal name.

    > That isn't being "targeted", you nitwit.
    >
    > -Thufir

    To Snit, linking all his lies, trolling and other assorted online BS (document
    and posting ID forgery, sexual harassment, bigotry towards women and black
    people, etc.) to his real name is 'targeting'.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  7. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:36:19 -0700, Snit wrote:

    >> That isn't being "targeted", you nitwit.

    > Ah, Thufir's ignorant blathering... the joy!

    You don't know what it is to be stalked, although you might know what it
    is *to* stalk.

    -Thufir

  8. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "thufir" stated in post
    Tc7jk.35632$nD.27997@pd7urf1no on 7/27/08 4:07 PM:

    > On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:36:19 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >>> That isn't being "targeted", you nitwit.

    >> Ah, Thufir's ignorant blathering... the joy!

    > You don't know what it is to be stalked, although you might know what it
    > is *to* stalk.

    Why are you blathering about being stalked now?

    --
    I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

  9. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "Snit" wrote in message
    > "thufir" stated in post
    > Tc7jk.35632$nD.27997@pd7urf1no on 7/27/08 4:07 PM:

    >>> Ah, Thufir's ignorant blathering... the joy!

    >> You don't know what it is to be stalked, although you might know
    >> what it is *to* stalk.

    > Why are you blathering about being stalked now?

    Are you getting the urge to stalk someone again?

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  10. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    Arachis Mixtum Emydia turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

    >>> Translation: Nothing has changed.

    >> Something has: Peter has become more pathetic and is now targeting my
    >> personal and business life with his trolling.

    > Oh? Do go elaborate. AUK may like to hear about it.

    Oh, ****.

    AUK has invaded alt.os.linux.suse

    This place is now for the ****s...