On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 00:54:43 +0100, Timmay!
wrote:

>K. A. Cannon wrote:
>>Timmay! posted:

>[...]
>>>They said the folks in AUK were the mentally-retarded offspring of the DMV,
>>>but they keep them around for when they need a newsgroup invasion that requires
>>>a lot of posting activity.

>>Why don't you just admit the fact that you don't speak for "meowers"
>>and that most of them despise you.

>I never said I did speak for them. I'm just repeating what one of them
>said about you. Like it or not, you're cattle to them. They use you to
>do their bidding then cast you away like a condom.

Yes...we know...all the "real meowers" tell you how they despise AUK
in e-mail.

Sure....right....in e-mail.

Yet not one has backed *your* statement up on UseNet.

Far fetched...no...not at all.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits